Titan in the 12's NA

KINGMADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it finally happened... aftermarket support came through and we got a Titan into the 12's :D on all motor.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g8qlKYFTAx8

Some of you NC boys need to keep your eye out for this one. He is a cool guy and a buddy of mine.

I thought this was a Viper truck website...you know Dodge? Who care's about a Nissan?:confused: Don't they have a Nissan forum? No offense, but I just can't get excited about that.
Maybe he could've bought a Hemi instead!:dontknow:

Last edited:
Lottotruck said:
I thought this was a Viper truck website...you know Dodge? Who care's about a Nissan?:confused: Don't they have a Nissan forum? I'm sorry, but I just can't get excited about that.
Maybe he could've bought a Hemi instead!:dontknow:

Any timeslips are welcome here.....even "them".....KINGMADE has been a great poster here.....but yes, I agree that a video talking about the excitement of a Titan getting in the 12s is not going cause a great deal of positive response here......:dontknow: :marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
Any timeslips are welcome here.....even "them".....KINGMADE has been a great poster here.....but yes, I agree that a video talking about the excitement of a Titan getting in the 12s is not going cause a great deal of positive response here......:dontknow: :marchmellow:

I know. Nothing against KINGMADE. It just gets me thinkin...kinda like Toyota in NASCAR.:thumpdown:

Link still works for me

Come on guys this is a truck that comes with 305 hp stock running a 12.9 on motor ;) I just like all fast trucks I guess... this was posted in the off topic section. If you didn't want to read it... don't click the link. If i was postin this stuff in your regular sections I could see a reason to cry. Yes this is posted on titan sites, but some people like all things fast. I am one of those types and there are a few more here...

His mods are

Uprev Tune
Locking diff
Cai
Ram air
Jim Wolfe Cams
E-Fans
Slicks

3400 stall converter and upgraded valve body, and some cryo treated parts thrown in there from IPT.

5000 lb truck built in canton... with 8 cylinders

sounds like the same mods it takes to get a 6000 pound truck into the 12's.............. Built in Mexico by half a company that helped win wwII and half a company that started WWII :)

KINGMADE said:
Link still works for me

Come on guys this is a truck that comes with 305 hp stock running a 12.9 on motor ;)

His mods are

Uprev Tune
Locking diff
Cai
Ram air
Jim Wolfe Cams
E-Fans
Slicks

3400 stall converter and upgraded valve body, and some cryo treated parts thrown in there from IPT.

5000 lb truck built in canton... with 8 cylinders

Kind of hard to say 305 HP stock with all the mods listed. It might have come with 305 HP. But what is it putting down now for RWHP? I'm not knocking the truck for getting into the 12's. Anything can be made fast. I am surprised that the truck weighs 5K lb since it is 2 door.

The reason we are not like wow is because of all the mods. With intake, exhaust and tune several people have run 12.7-12.8 on stock tires. So I see a common truck with a bunch of engine mods, a built tranny, on slicks running high 12's. Not knocking it, just how I see it. Now if he ran low 12's or high 11's then I would be impressed.

KINGMADE said:
Well it finally happened... aftermarket support came through and we got a Titan into the 12's :D on all motor.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g8qlKYFTAx8

Some of you NC boys need to keep your eye out for this one. He is a cool guy and a buddy of mine.
Is this yours King? A 305hp 5000lb truck in the 12's?.. Im gonna boost up
mine and hang out in the MBenz forum:D

ROFL loved the IFARCE comment Ronin!

I'll give Toomnymods his props, he spent allot of time and money into his truck, he pretty much paved the way for the Titan guys himself and from what I can tell he's a good guy. Kingmade I think you forgot a couple mods Toomany has like headers and full exhaust but not that it matters. Good job.

That's right jba exhaust, stillen longtubes and custom B-pipes....

Alright to put it into perspective this is like a viper truck for the first time running 10's. His truck stock probaby ran a 15.6 to 15.9

But it's still a :hahaha:titan........ :puke:

I like and respect most cars and trucks that have an owner who truly loves working on it.

Everything does not have to compare to our trucks. Just enjoy that they are truck enthusiasts!

Congrats to you and your buddy for taking the Titans to the next step!:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back