Tonneau Cover With Wing

Hey Caveman! I saw your note/card on my windshield of my truck in Grand Junction last weekend. I had the SRT10 with the camper at Best Buy. Since I did the job transfer early last year, I haven't been browsing around much. Heck, I haven't made it on much since I bought the truck.

Hey Caveman! I saw your note/card on my windshield of my truck in Grand Junction last weekend. I had the SRT10 with the camper at Best Buy. Since I did the job transfer early last year, I haven't been browsing around much. Heck, I haven't made it on much since I bought the truck.

Welcome from Waco:burnout:

I think I have been following this thread since Halloween and still looking for pictures.

Seriously, post some damn pictures Chris. And open up the box that you "say" has a tailgate in it.

Seriously, post some damn pictures Chris. And open up the box that you "say" has a tailgate in it.
It is sitting behind my tool box in my garage. I'd have to move some stuff to make enough space to roll my box out to get the cover out. I'm not going to do that until I have someone who is interested and willing to come pick it up. It's safe and sound where it is now. (I'm feeling lazy)

I think I have been following this thread since Halloween and still looking for pictures.
I PM'd you. I'll dig it out and get pictures f you are seriously interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that kind of attitude isn't going to sell it.

Took a picture - sorta. I'll take $600 for this thing. I really don't want to ship it, so you'll have to pick it up in Western Colorado. I'm not going to help you install it either (yeah, I've been asked). I simply don't have time to screw with this thing, hence not moving my tool box out of the way for pictures, or selling it for more money by taking the time to ship it.

no truck pics in your profile, got any pics of the truck when it was installed??

Zilla had a wing on it but it was made with a nub to sit inside the bedrail stake pocket and i dont really want to cut it off to mount it on the cover i have. the Daytona wing i have doesnt fit very well on the cover and i dont want to do alot of work to it right now to make it fit

Took a picture - sorta. I'll take $600 for this thing. I really don't want to ship it, so you'll have to pick it up in Western Colorado. I'm not going to help you install it either (yeah, I've been asked). I simply don't have time to screw with this thing, hence not moving my tool box out of the way for pictures, or selling it for more money by taking the time to ship it.

That's a dandy tool box. I'll even come over with my bad back & get it out of your way.

Hmmmm...... I am extremely interested, but need to figure out how I could haul it and do it safely without breaking. I shall have to talk to my parents.... I would really hate to have to take my flat bed trailer all the way there...... I shall see and let you know. What city on western side of Colorado?

Last edited:
Hmmmm...... I am extremely interested, but need to figure out how I could haul it and do it safely without breaking. I shall have to talk to my parents.... I would really hate to have to take my flat bed trailer all the way there...... I shall see and let you know. What city on western colorado

Why cant you install it on your truck and drive it home??? :rock::rock:

Hmmmm...... I am extremely interested, but need to figure out how I could haul it and do it safely without breaking. I shall have to talk to my parents.... I would really hate to have to take my flat bed trailer all the way there...... I shall see and let you know. What city on western side of Colorado?

When I sold mine to stanimal we installed right then and there in under an hour

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back