twin turbo costs?

. what do you think a twin turbo setup would set me back? i know this is a viper and i will over pay for anything i do to it.... what will: ...[/QUOTE said:
Call Nick at MPI in New Jersey, he did my whole truck for me. Custom engine and twin turbo system.

:rock:

And this is why a lot of us say....

Build from the bottom....up!

when are you guys going to learn, screw putting $25k into your truck.
go buy a genII GTS and put a 250 shot on it with slicks and run low 10's

BurntRubber said:
if i would have looked around and found out that a genII viper was about the same price as my truck i'd have really liked to get a rt/10

BurntRubber said:

Because us 6'8 guys have a hard time getting in those can openers:argh: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
hahaha that aint gonna happen....what are you doin sweetheart????????whats up with some pics;) ;) ;) of your sexy young ass

No pics for you........or anyone else on this forum:p :marchmellow:

BurntRubber said:
if you hadn't noticed this is a truck forum

Scrambler1 said:
You WILL spend over 20k for a reliable lower boost setup or over 40k for a reliable 1000+ hp setup. Trust me. I had over 10k in my stock Paxton, cracked the ring lands on every piston. Now around 20k in engine, 10k in transmission, another 10k in piping and turbos, several grand in fuel system, another few grand in engine management, tuning costs, Stinker rearend, and on and on.

I also have a built Camaro with a total investment of 28k including the car that makes 600 hp on a small shot and runs low 10's on slicks. Clearly from a value standpoint making these trucks fast isn't the winner.
joe you're definitely right about the money involved,problem is scoobert isnt going to listen to anyone he'll try and put the turbos on there anyway so he can run 4lbs of boost(rolling eyes)............it'll blow up ,he'll sell the truck and we'll never see him again.

so save your typing for more important things like the political thread :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back