twin turbo costs?

I can run 12's reall easy.........................................when food lion has a sale on budlight in the can:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

i dated a chick from food lion, and bud taste like i think piss would taste like. drink glenlivet or you might as well drink water...... :p

You WILL spend over 20k for a reliable lower boost setup or over 40k for a reliable 1000+ hp setup. Trust me. I had over 10k in my stock Paxton, cracked the ring lands on every piston. Now around 20k in engine, 10k in transmission, another 10k in piping and turbos, several grand in fuel system, another few grand in engine management, tuning costs, Stinker rearend, and on and on.

I also have a built Camaro with a total investment of 28k including the car that makes 600 hp on a small shot and runs low 10's on slicks. Clearly from a value standpoint making these trucks fast isn't the winner.

Last edited:
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
no comment:dontknow: :D
stinker, haven't you heard budwiser is the king of beer:D budlight is for whimps:p
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Liquid turbo, put a good nitrous system on the bitch for $2000.00 and help me kick FlChub around.:rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Liquid turbo, put a good nitrous system on the bitch for $2000.00 and help me kick FlChub around.:rock: :rock: :rock:

theres your answer scoobert, this really is the best option for you even as much as like to see ya fab up a twin turbo:marchmellow:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
no comment:dontknow: :D
stinker, haven't you heard budwiser is the king of beer:D budlight is for whimps:p
yeah but as I get older the belly gets bigger, so I gotta go light to keep the babes happy, plus I dont get the dickydo disease:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
im sittin at a buck 70...right now but i will take 85 cash for it when its done!!!!!!
Sold...........send me your addy so i can sent the $85.00 and arrange the transfer:argh: :argh: :D :D :p ;) :marchmellow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
hell for 95000 ill take the mirrors off and deliver it;)

:laugh:......I think he meant $95........But he made the offer for 95.....Time to pay up scoobert.

05QCSRT10 said:
:laugh:......I think he meant $95........But he made the offer for 95.....Time to pay up scoobert.
hahaha that aint gonna happen....what are you doin sweetheart????????whats up with some pics;) ;) ;) of your sexy young ass

LoveThisTruck said:
This is with a Roe on low boost...

CIMG0524.jpg

CIMG0527.jpg

CIMG0528.jpg

Fell apart in my hands:confused:

That would be the result of detonation....cracked/broken ring lands.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back