Under drive pulleys! Group Buy!! Your least expensive first power modification!

Yes thats correct. Sorry for being difficult, but it's not letting me PM anyone. Even if I go to the FAQ page, and try it that way. It says that I don't have permission. Hope I'm not overlooking something. Maybe you can PM me or email me.

Yes thats correct. Sorry for being difficult, but it's not letting me PM anyone. Even if I go to the FAQ page, and try it that way. It says that I don't have permission. Hope I'm not overlooking something. Maybe you can PM me or email me.

You don't have enough posts yet to become a full access member.

First drive with V1 Pulley

There is a definate improvement in how quickly the engine revs through the middle of the power band.

Almost as if you changed to shorter gearing in the rear axle.

This noticable difference has to translate to quicker E.T. in some respect. How much would be hard to determine due to the fact it will loose traction a bit more easily.

I would say the seat of the pants feel is significantly more noticable than the BBK TB install.:rock:

Charging system voltage dropped .1 VDC on average. It will be interesting how the 20% reduction in water pump speed will effect the cooling come summer:dontknow:

Thanks V1 Racing!!

There is a definate improvement in how quickly the engine revs through the middle of the power band.

This noticable difference has to translate to quicker E.T. in some respect. How much would be hard to determine due to the fact it will loose traction a bit more easily.

I would say the seat of the pants feel is significantly more noticable than the BBK TB install.:rock:

Charging system voltage dropped .1 VDC on average. It will be interesting how the 20% reduction in water pump speed will effect the cooling come summer:dontknow:

Thanks V1 Racing!!

Very welcome and thanks for the feedback bro! I don't expect any issue regarding cooling come summer !! Seat of the pants feel is awesome. Lets you know your investment and 30 minutes of labor was well spent :)

Have a few more from this batch if any of you are on the fence, better hurry. Couple guys left feedback of their newfound power after install :)

Thanks V1 Racing!!

Nice love the feedback mine goes on tommorow, let everyone know how it feels.

Still have this lonely few pulleys left at group buy price! Take 45 minutes if a weekend day to free up power trapped in your engine with my under drive pulley :rock:

Ahhhgg... I can't take it anymore, whatever I'll pull it from the savings account. I'LL TAKE ONE!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back