Urgent Help Needed...Please

Been prayin for ya everyday Tim. Know what you are going through. May all blessings, and the Light of God flow into your lives and remember...All that you fight, weakens you. Surrender to God brings strength. Best wishes, hang tough. I know you are.

May God continue to give you strength and spirit, to guide Lynette to a full recovery. I ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen.

joemags54 said:
May God continue to give you strength and spirit, to guide Lynette to a full recovery. I ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Amen....

joemags54 said:

Yes and amen.... Thanks, Joe.... and to everyone for being so supportive...

D

Django said:
Yes and amen.... Thanks, Joe.... and to everyone for being so supportive...

D

Good thought your way brother Tim. I can only imagine what you are going through. My issues seem so small when I hear your trials.

Much love to you and yours.

-jeff

God Bless you both Tim

Thanks, Jeff..... It is the most difficult time of my life.... ever.

Thanks to you both, Jeff...... ;)

D

Even if i am not her as much as i use to...Lynette and you my dear friend are whit me in my heart...Praynig for buogth of you...Take care and bless you all...

Stefan...

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Even if i am not her as much as i use to...Lynette and you my dear friend are whit me in my heart...Praynig for buogth of you...Take care and bless you all...

Stefan...

Thanks and much love to you, too Stefan....

All of your prayers are so deeply appreciated...... Everyone...

God bless us..........

D

Just wanted to remind everyone here to keep Tim and Lynette in your thoughts and prayers. I can only imagine how difficult a time this is for the both of them, they are good people who don't deserve this. So just take a minute of your time today, and every day, to send some positive energy their way.

Last edited:
I am here thinking of them. I hope they get through this quickly.

Bill.

The love of many of you has touched us deeply....And thanks for keeping us in your hearts.

I began hospice on Sunday with the fervently expressed mandate that their services and the mindset of all those who visit be one of continued hope of a recovery.

Last night around 11, Lynette and I had some nice conversation for the first time in months. I asked her if she'd like something to eat and she said yes. (Wow, usually, she just wants to sleep...!) I told her I'd go down and check out the larder (stash) and see what's down there.

I came back and told her I'd found some awesome Greek pastries (homemade baklava and cookies).. I also remarked that in the freezer I'd found a vintage box of cherry cordials in a Ziploc bag. But I remember a part of her family lore that a box'a this stuff has been repeated passed around as a Christmas gag gift since the 50's. So I asked her....

Low and behold (and in complete contrast to my expectations) she told me the whole story exactly as previously described. This was the actual 60 year old box of candy and it was a good thing I didn't open it... And well, this was like a sign of "awakening" to me.... It was followed by about two hours of lucidity until she went to sleep...

Understand that Lynette has barely said 4-5 words at one time in the last 3 months. Barely any conversation has taken place. So, this was a tremendous emotional lift and ray of hope to my extremely heavy heart. It was like being born again.... A found renewed strength and optimism. I don't know what the rest of today will bring. But, I will continue to bask in my little glimpse of hope admidst a tumultuous sea of opposition until such time as God has His perfect and ultimate Will established in this situation....

I just wanted to share it all with you.....

Have I dispaired.... Yer damn right... Under the continued infusion of bleak and continued discouraging evidence, anyone would.... I'm just thankful to have been able to talk to (and enjoy) my girl for a few moments last night... And I do hope that this is a sign of good things to come....

Thanks again, y'all..... and may God bless us..... everyone.

tadp

Last edited:
Wonderful, deeply touching update Tim. Thank you... Your story lifted me up from my rough day. I don't pray much, but when it comes to you and your wife, I send out prayers of hope and peace.

All my hopes....

I don't know what to say Tim other than how happy I am you were able to have a moment. The power of positive thinking is an amazing thing and I will keep nothing but positive thoughts for you and Lynette

Sometimes Tim, I feel the gravity, and it's too much.... But, this IS good news Tim....... We live in hope.:)

Last edited:
Thank you for the update Tim. I think that lets us understand what the two of you are going through a little better.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back