VENOM EDITION SERIES II HOODS NOW AVAILBLE

Prof said:
Carbon fiber next Tony?

Is there a translucent carbon fiber???

Just asking...it might be out of reach from a cost perspective...but having a hood that allows a glimpse of the engine would be hot!
they will be next prob first of the year:)

Will these be available into next year? I can't swing for one till then. But they look awsome and i want one BAD!

Here's a pic of the stock next to the venom hood.

smsideside.jpg

Once again, nice work Stinky.

Bone Buddy?

Well OK...it is a great looking hood...but Bone Buddy?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Hoods are now available,

with or without stainless grill material

with out screens $700

with stainless screens $725

shipping $175
(shipping must be to a bussiness address)

Painted is NOT an option

the site is down, so easiest way to contact me is via phone 704-214-7849
email [email protected] or pm
thanks
100_0976.jpg
the site is back up, i will try to have them in the store this weekend, gonna take a few days and relax:p

but these prices are good until december 31st of this year:)

blackviper said:
Stinker, when are the first hoods going to be ready?
i totally forgot about the thanksgiving holidays last week:eek:
but gonna talked with them last week, the first halves they allready have done, and it shouldnt take but a day to do the bottoms, then put them together, and a day to cure, so I am hoping for them to go out wednesday thursday latest, but i wll call again in the morn to be ablsolutly sure.

I have a couple trucks , yours and a guys here in bryson city nc and one in VA i want to get done first and out and gone as quick as possible, I need nice new pics:D
maybe some to take to pri with ;) but i will update ya tommorrow asap,
the one in bryson , he is bringing his truck to me to get it painted and installed , so it may take a bit longer, so dont you hesitate when ya get it now:p

btw george, they didnt have enought 304 grill material............................

sorry..........................:eek:

so yours is getting a 316 i thinnk itwas:confused: something like that, but its a step above 304 for corrosive properties good sir:rock:

HV SRT said:
The hood looks great. But I'll have wait. Already sent you enough $$$$ this month.
yessir your monthly quota is done:D

but Tnviper, i will have to see what it is per foot an such, should know prob tommorrow, gotta go get more to send over so will try to get beter pics for you.

blackviper ...............yours should be to you first of the week good sir, and sorry for being such as ass to deal with:eek:

but its one the way, and i picked up one last night or this morn, and will post up some pics later today, it was a long night last night:argh:

would something like this fit into the back seat of a car? if so perhaps i could save someone shipping costs next time i am down there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back