VENOM EDITION SERIES II HOODS NOW AVAILBLE

Status Definition: SHIPMENT HAS BEEN PICKED-UP.

Consignee: BRAMAN MOTORS
GEORGE RUOUCO
2060 NE 2ND AVENUE
MIAMI , FL 33137

Shipment:
Pieces: 1
Weight (lbs): 65 (lbs)

Estimated Delivery, 12/14/2009

Thank You for using UPS FREIGHT!!

WILL BE THERE MONDAY BLACKVIPER:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Thanks Tony. I'll have it on be the end of the week. I'll make sure to post lots of pics.

boy i will say this........after picking one up boxed, i do nto think we will ahve any probs with shipping, they did a fantasic job:)

LOL. I think it was the right decision. Now put some heat on that UPS guy!

TNVIPER said:
Somebody is feeling chipper tonight..LOL...:p
its the southern comfort, everytime I get this sinus crap, i cant take any medicine becuze i take so much allready, so I do the next best thing, drink alchohol:p geez, thats the smart thing todoo:D

got the pics loaded on the other thrad george, gimme ten and will get some of the one I picked up, but now it has the stainless screen not the mest like al the hooda are gonna have, I had one hood with the stainless so another fella bought it, the rest will be like yours a aluminum mesh, but I looked the up up and down, sideways everyting, everhtying except actually putting it on the truck and its jsut too dang cold, but couldnt find any imperfections or anyting, I think these are gonna last a liftime, now not saying they dont need fitting becuase every truck is different, but still , so far they look really really close, and I am glad, i ainta doin this no mo:p

100_1198.jpg

100_1197.jpg

100_1199.jpg

100_1200.jpg

brand new , first of the gen II's right out of the box, this is the way yours will come blackviper, it is dusty, but irs right out of hte box and on the table.

checked it over good and its really nice buddy, there is a few very very small places that may hve to be sanded, but for a fiberglass hood it is very close to scuff and shoot.
all the first ones are sold, and should have two next weekand one of those are allready gone also

and those small white particles are from the shipping not any scratches or stuff,

remember I havent wiped it down or anything, and this is one part too george should like since he has some clearance issues;)
100_1203.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1205.jpg

Since the openings for the louvers on the underside of the hood end up facing forward, would it not be a nice finishing touch to put a grill on it?

Just thinking about how it'll look w/ the hood open.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back