VENOM EDITION SERIES II HOODS NOW AVAILBLE

Stinker, I am constantly getting great comments about the hood. Thanks again.

Pulled up to a local cop at a street light. Could read his lips saying, "Holy Sh_t!" lol So I opened the cutouts for a few seconds. He gave a thumbs up.

Thanks Bone:rock: they actually are takin a good while to build since the quality is ten fold now, it def takes a lot longer to do, gettin outnuimbereds tommoorrow and they want start building more until after the 5th of january

so far all the input has been one of high approval from all

blackviper, outnumbered, bone, ram from hell all gave it tip top honors

so I am extremely happy,

so they are building up a stock of them, and soon will start back with the selling

thanks for all those that have been apart of this and helped.
thank you

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
so far all the input has been one of high approval from all

blackviper, outnumbered, bone, ram from hell all gave it tip top honors

so I am extremely happy,

so they are building up a stock of them, and soon will start back with the selling

thanks for all those that have been apart of this and helped.
thank you

THANK YOU TONY>>>>>:rock:

bclark05 said:
All ready to go?
let me think, I should have one ready.... I would say .......to go out next week prob wednesday? I would have to check to confirm tho, but about 99% sure, but pm me for details.

I have to ask for us *gulp* diesel guys ... still available without vents ? And do you have anything to help for water entrance prevention ? There's a ton of stuff on top of the Cummins and I'm a bit concerned about the possibilities of water ... but I'm wanting one of these badly.

mikegronholz said:
I have to ask for us *gulp* diesel guys ... still available without vents ? And do you have anything to help for water entrance prevention ? There's a ton of stuff on top of the Cummins and I'm a bit concerned about the possibilities of water ... but I'm wanting one of these badly.

I dont do the ones without vents bro, only five were ever made, but so far I have had no issues with water intake bud, the vents on side have trays underneath them and the water is channeled out the rear, so I dont think you would have any problems, but trying to get them ot there again because quality is ten fold over the new ones bud, so email me at [email protected] for pricing;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the hoods are back for sale on the webisite:)

Hey Stinker,What would be a realistic time frame for me to get a hood if I ordered one? And would the shipping be crazy to have it sent up here? Thanks.:rock:

Yellow venom said:
Hey Stinker,What would be a realistic time frame for me to get a hood if I ordered one? And would the shipping be crazy to have it sent up here? Thanks.:rock:
about 2-3 weeks to build one, really depends on when you order and if they have any started at the time, and yes it is ultra eexpensive buddy:eek:

the best thing is to have it delivered close to the border, run across the border, have it installed and then drive back over, or you may get with 154, he may be able to find another truck that is headed over and slap it on the back of another truck that is comming in

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back