VENOM EDITION SERIES II HOODS NOW AVAILBLE

As been asked 100 times before... Weight comparison to stock???

Requesting an update

we have done new molds once again..........new fabricator again................so I am hoping the first of January to take orders, we have the first one here at the shop and looks good so far

Sir,
When do you think these will be available? I would be happy to own one of these hoods and don't want to miss the initial buy knowing that you will have a limited run at first.

Please respond..

Sir,
When do you think these will be available? I would be happy to own one of these hoods and don't want to miss the initial buy knowing that you will have a limited run at first.

Please respond..

we have the first one here, I need them to fix one thing, we were supposed to start taking orders first of January, but some things in the shop took longer then expected, we are finishing it up next week then back to the shop, as long as it fits like I want we are good to go, so I would expect to start taking orders, here in the next couple weeks, we are going to produce ten at a time

we just finished the final check we go back to pick up the oem hood inserts we are doing and take the finished hood back, so orders taken will be soon

but the differences are in the scoop basically and underside, our scoop is rounded as the oem is, the ss is squared off to say

my apologies , I have been consumed with a bit of a company change that took longer than I thought a bit more involved to help us grow.

but we finished the adjustments , and take it back to the fiberglass guy I think its next Wednesday? when he should be done with the oem hood inserts, they will adjust the mold to our hood that we adjusted and things are a roll, sorry things are moving slowly its all my fault on this.

but as far as the weight, about the same as oem, we made them strong enough to where even I can stand on top of it installed on the truck without it buckling.

we are trying to do an initial buy, probably $8-900 plus shipping,

the only thing is he will be building us ten at a time, takes about 3 weeks to do ten.

but that's where we are at , sorry but as soon as we have the go ahead all will be notified, thanks, keep rockin;)

my apologies , I have been consumed with a bit of a company change that took longer than I thought a bit more involved to help us grow.

but we finished the adjustments , and take it back to the fiberglass guy I think its next Wednesday? when he should be done with the oem hood inserts, they will adjust the mold to our hood that we adjusted and things are a roll, sorry things are moving slowly its all my fault on this.

but as far as the weight, about the same as oem, we made them strong enough to where even I can stand on top of it installed on the truck without it buckling.

we are trying to do an initial buy, probably $8-900 plus shipping,

the only thing is he will be building us ten at a time, takes about 3 weeks to do ten.

but that's where we are at , sorry but as soon as we have the go ahead all will be notified, thanks, keep rockin;)
And these will look like the picture on the 1st page and have the vents on the side? Will they have the screen?

Do u need full payment or half payment for deposit?

Last edited:
INTERESTED!! count me in as well. somebody email me at [email protected] once we are ready for payment. I don't get on here everyday and don't want to miss out.

they will be posted here , as well as out site and our facebook page,

each order will be taken as they come, no preorders, and payment for the hood must be received in full at time of order

thanks

they will be posted here , as well as out site and our facebook page,

each order will be taken as they come, no preorders, and payment for the hood must be received in full at time of order

thanks

Will these still need to be sent to a business address or can we have them sent to our house address? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back