VENOM EDITION SERIES II HOODS NOW AVAILBLE

Ram From Hell said:
Since the openings for the louvers on the underside of the hood end up facing forward, would it not be a nice finishing touch to put a grill on it?

Just thinking about how it'll look w/ the hood open.;)

quickie

Attachments

• dafsd.jpg
    dafsd.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 136
sideways....it's raining outside, tough to get a good pic

Attachments

• ewr.jpg
    ewr.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 89
  • eee.jpg
    eee.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 91
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
got the pics loaded on the other thrad george, gimme ten and will get some of the one I picked up, but now it has the stainless screen not the mest like al the hooda are gonna have, I had one hood with the stainless so another fella bought it, the rest will be like yours a aluminum mesh, but I looked the up up and down, sideways everyting, everhtying except actually putting it on the truck and its jsut too dang cold, but couldnt find any imperfections or anyting, I think these are gonna last a liftime, now not saying they dont need fitting becuase every truck is different, but still , so far they look really really close, and I am glad, i ainta doin this no mo:p

These look WAAAAY mo-betta than the first ones! :eek:

:congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
These look WAAAAY mo-betta than the first ones! :eek:

:congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

they can't be any worse:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Merry Christmas to me. Way to go Stinker. The hood is perfect.

VenomHood.jpg

its been a long long rough ass road, but serpent told me I was hard headed as a bull, guess he is right:p
but i took spuds up to the body shop today and they were really happy also, very little work was gonna need to be done:rock: almost a scuff and shoot deal.
they def did a real good job:)

Tony, I think the hood came in better condition than an OEM one. I'm really impressed. Great job!

Now get over to the pulley thread I just started and get to work. I need some more ribs!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
its been a long long rough ass road, but serpent told me I was hard headed as a bull, guess he is right:p
but i took spuds up to the body shop today and they were really happy also, very little work was gonna need to be done:rock: almost a scuff and shoot deal.
they def did a real good job:)

Hard headed--Yes. Stupid--no. Smart move to hang in there and produce a product that you can be proud of and base your reputation on as a class vendor of quality custom SRT 10 goodies.

SERPENT said:
Hard headed--Yes. Stupid--no. Smart move to hang in there and produce a product that you can be proud of and base your reputation on as a class vendor of quality custom SRT 10 goodies.
:rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

blackviper said:
Merry Christmas to me. Way to go Stinker. The hood is perfect.

VenomHood.jpg
Amazing Christmas gift Blackviper!

Great work Tony! :rock: Way to stick in there and make right on a beautiful product. :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Stinker, I'll have the hood on early next week. It's painted and ready to go. I just need to get my butt back home.

blackviper said:
Stinker, I'll have the hood on early next week. It's painted and ready to go. I just need to get my butt back home.
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back