Venom Power's PCB Catastrophe Special Thanks Thread

please don't hex me, please don't hex me:D

btw: i didn't want to say this until now...

I GOT IT IN GEAR ONCE IT GOT ON THE TRAILER:dontknow:

:D :D :D that sucks

now...STFU:D

toolbox9.5 said:
please don't hex me, please don't hex me:D

btw: i didn't want to say this until now...

I GOT IT IN GEAR ONCE IT GOT ON THE TRAILER:dontknow:

:D :D :D that sucks

now...STFU:D
sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D

I was glad i could help. Even though i just met yall, i feel like yall are like family to me, and i don"t turn my back on family. I"d give you the shirt off my back if you asked. I know i didn't get to try any of your brisket this time but next time i'll defintly make it a point too.

Glad your home Ant-Nee

getusum said:
I was glad i could help. Even though i just met yall, i feel like yall are like family to me, and i don"t turn my back on family. I"d give you the shirt off my back if you asked. I know i didn't get to try any of your brisket this time but next time i'll defintly make it a point too.
shit...the shirt off your back would make me look like a midget stripper in a cupcake:D

getusum said:

Bro, when I bring your trailer back I'm coming with a smoked brisket especially for you and your family.:D

Great story!:rock::rock::burnout:

Having been to several GTGs and meeting a bunch of the members, I can't say I am surprised! (I am not surprised it took Stinker that long to realize you were still on the side of the road either. :aetsch: :D )

Glad you made it home Anthony. Now have a safe trip to Singapore.

Ron

Venom Power said:
Bro, when I bring your trailer back I'm coming with a smoked brisket especially for you and your family.:D

Question, aren't those kinda hard to keep lit??????:dontknow: :dontknow:

we sure know how to have fun at a catastrophe...next time I'll have a belt.
I'm not so sure we should continue this tradition however.

Ant, sorry to hear about your troubles...:( ..BUT isn't great when all of the people of we have met on the boards pull together (even for perfect strangers)...:rock:

You know my number if you need anything....including putting her back together. You know I can turn some wrenches if need be...

Esh....aka slow91:slug:

slow91 said:
Ant, sorry to hear about your troubles...:( ..BUT isn't great when all of the people of we have met on the boards pull together (even for perfect strangers)...:rock:

You know my number if you need anything....including putting her back together. You know I can turn some wrenches if need be...

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

slow91 said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

sorry to hear about your trans - but, this is an awsome thread - nice to see the VTCoA Family pulling together

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

toolbox9.5 said:
shit...the shirt off your back would make me look like a midget stripper in a cupcake:D

you look like that now :D so --------stfu:aetsch:

slow91 said:

Thanks a lot bro. I hadn't had a chance to call you because I've been running around dealing with last minute issues before leaving for work. I just arrived in Singapore and I'm dog tired.. I'll keep in touch.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back