Venom Series shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
the shifters are being randomly numbered, once they hit the site, they will be at $275 for one week only, if you have emailed me about purchase, you will soon get an email invoice once the levers are anodized.

but the shifters are being put together, all stainless, and billet aluminum, tension is adjustable, handle is adjustable

SRT10 is engraved in the base and handle

I have to take the handles to be anodized black, and some to be chromed,'

that is the options, and there will be only so many chromed

they are also rebuildable,

any questions please email me or call, as I will not be on the forum that much anymore, or others will know how to get ahold of me.

thanks
STinker

AWWWWE HELLL.. I saw a video showing an installed JTSVP shifter in action today.. HOTT yall :top:HOTT!!! I hope he posts it here.

I can't wait to get mine.....I'll make a video. I'm also going to have the handle a lot shorter. I got my "paid" invoice today....thanks Tony.

i cant wait to finnally shift into 3rd fast:D

and i just gatta have a pair of pink capris like that, how much for those

Called Tony up and got myself on the list as well....CAN'T WAIT to hit 3rd good too! (It almost cost me that race against the Vette!)

:hmpf:The pink capri video is NOT the one I initially saw. I saw a hairy armed video instead, :dontknow:which was a better IMO.

Called Tony up and got myself on the list as well....CAN'T WAIT to hit 3rd good too! (It almost cost me that race against the Vette!)

okayokayokay.....details, i love these cuz my buddys got a vette i just cant quite keep up with, hopin my headers and tune here in a week or so i can do a better job, and caltracs too

and with the new shifter i will be chirpin third instead of hittin the rev limiter after second:mad:

:hmpf:The pink capri video is NOT the one I initially saw. I saw a hairy armed video instead, :dontknow:which was a better IMO.

Well lets see some hair please.

After watching how much shorter the throw is on the new shifter, I can't wait to get this installed!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

OMG, ur right....that is sexy. and that shifter is pretty sweet too

Ain't it though? I saw that burly arm and was like :D"OH YEEAH." This vid showed the shifter click STRAIGHT into 3rd with no mistakes. Nice! That's one BAD-ASSED shifter yall.

Last edited:
i noticed that sound too, not only does it look the part but sounds efin badass too.

looks like missed shifts will be a thing of the past.....for me anyways.heheheh

i watched the vid a couple times and using several interior points in the truck came up with a roundabout travel distance of the shifts. then sat in my truck and measured out the travel,

it really looks like The Stinks shifter is damn near half of the travel distance. I seriously cant wait

plus i got a half lower kit, caltracs, bellangers LTH, Bellanger HFC, an sct that will be filled with torries tunes and some LED interior lights that all will be installed, hopefully in the same day. allredy got some of it but well see how soon the other stuff can get too me soooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i really cant wait. that is gunna be one sweet test drive at the end of that day:rock::D:rock:

the levers will be done this weekend, as they are done invoices will be sent out, as they are paid, they will be shipped starting monday

do not prepay until you get your invoice, the payment may get lost in the shuffle. the handles will be black, unless you want chrome which will be an additional charge,
if you want chrome, you must let me know, the chrome should be done in a week or so.

I am busy so will not be on here much, best is email or call an leave message

[email protected] 704-214-7849

invoices have been sent out, if you did not get an invoice email me at [email protected]

a number are going out monday, those wanting chrome I hope to have them friday,,

after panama they will go to retail pricing of $375

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back