Weapons: A group therapy session

WizzySRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets get this thread started. I know there's alot of people that are into firearms and other weapons in this chat so here we go.

Since I just bought my XDM now I'm thinking about buying more firearms not that it's been any different. I'm interested in building another AR15 I'm thinking LaRue upper reciever, surfire light/grip, magpul carbine stock, aimpoint red dot sight and etc.

I bought a LAR15 (rock river arms)from a friend who was overseas about a year and a half ago. Ive only fired 12 rounds through it. He said he only shot 20. it has tactical front grips, and the A2's plus an EOtech with the correct rear site for the EOtech, I paid a 1000.00 for it. Hope it was a good deal:dontknow: .

devildog02 said:
I bought a LAR15 (rock river arms)from a friend who was overseas about a year and a half ago. Ive only fired 12 rounds through it. He said he only shot 20. it has tactical front grips, and the A2's plus an EOtech with the correct rear site for the EOtech, I paid a 1000.00 for it. Hope it was a good deal:dontknow: .

Nice firearm!

Hey. whistle blower .........

I'm having the barrel of my Daisy model 25 chrome lined and precision honed to increase the accruracy of the already most accurate BB gun on the planet AND I'm entering the 5, 10 AND 15 Ft. competition this year. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I can light matches with it right now :eek: - I should be able to light two at once when I get done :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Next, I think I will install a high voltage lipo battery pack in my water UZI, it otta shoot across the street then :congrats: :rock: :D :D :dontknow: :p :p :p

Then, there is alwasy my rubber band six shooter. Will be installing a new star wheel with more cogs on it, I can make it a 60 shooter semi-auto rubber band gun. Self loading. In Yetti'es spare time, maybe he can custom hand checker the grips :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

devildog02 said:
I would like to sell it, but I have know idea how to ship it.
IOWA huh, hhhmmmm.............creativeity,....give ya a shout in the monyawner.

I really would like to find a nice long range bolt action rifle some day but for now my smith n wesson 1911pd with crimson trace grips, my mossberg rolling thunder and my bushmaster AR15 are keeping me pretty content :rock:

don't have much just some home/car protection....
I have a Glock .40 cal sub compact and got nickle plated rail, extractor, and barrel.....best gun I have shot with so far, and I've shot a lot or guns...smooth like a 9mm and stopping power of a .45
next on my list is the Remington 870 Tactical Marine shotgun

Got 3 handguns,3 shotguns and 5 riles. Wie said If I buy one more gun she's gonna divorce me...sure am gonna miss her.

I have so many I forgot all what we have. Several Rifles, Ar15, A couple hand guns, cannons, a gattlin gun, swords, and who knows what else is locked up in the safes or vault.

Wifey said:
Hey. whistle blower .........

I'm having the barrel of my Daisy model 25 chrome lined and precision honed to increase the accruracy of the already most accurate BB gun on the planet AND I'm entering the 5, 10 AND 15 Ft. competition this year. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I can light matches with it right now :eek: - I should be able to light two at once when I get done :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Actually, 21 feet is the most realistic range at which a conflict occurs, based on actual police reports. sorry I don't have source

Bone said:
Actually, 21 feet is the most realistic range at which a conflict occurs, based on actual police reports. sorry I don't have source

Id say that depends on the air gun. Some will only shoot maybe 50 feet at most but some shoot slightly further.

We should have a GTG here......

http://www.swansontactical.org/index.html

They even have a simulated INDOOR "downtown" area.... Complete with a Kwiky Mart! :D They say it's the most ROBBED "stop-n-rob" in the world! :p It's a HUGE facility. :)

urban_big2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back