Weapons: A group therapy session

Black1 said:
Be sure you clean it good. :eek: :)

I did... I took it to a friend that is a gun smith and he has a dip tank and I dropped the barrell in there for 20 mins. I wish it didn't down pour on me so I could shoot it more. I'm glad I used up that crappy reload ammo I had though.

WizzySRT10 said:
I did... I took it to a friend that is a gun smith and he has a dip tank and I dropped the barrell in there for 20 mins. I wish it didn't down pour on me so I could shoot it more. I'm glad I used up that crappy reload ammo I had though.

Cool... Try not to use a dip tank too much tho... That barrel is nitride coated. :eek:

Black1 said:
Cool... Try not to use a dip tank too much tho... That barrel is nitride coated. :eek:

We used the right tank for that. He has some stuff that won't effect nitrate coated barrells. I swear I need to buy more magazines now. Reloading magazines is a pain in the butt even thought I have the magazine reloader.

Shoot just about every weekend at Markham park, if any one in south florida wants to shoot. Take my son and 5 rifles and 2 pistols. gotta get thier early though.

I'm glad I don't have to go far for a range 2 miles from my house is an Indoor range, a mile from my house is a friends house with a range, 5 miles is a 25 yard, 50 yard, 100 yard, 200 yard, 500 and 1000 yard ranges and 5 miles the other day is a gravel pit a friend owns that we're setting up for a tactical range with 2 old trailer houses, 2 sheds, couple old cars and etc.

srt 10 jimbo said:
Gun Show this weekend at War Memorial Auditorium in Fort Lauderdale this weekend. opens at 9am this mornin and 10 am tomorrow morning, Right in by Holiday park across from Searstown, off Sunrise Blvd.

Just wondering...you happen to notice what a 1K box of (brass....not steel)
.223 going for :dontknow:

bout 10 bucks for a box of 20 at outdoor world for brass. they have 250 rounds for 97 umc bulk pack

Last edited:
NBT said:
Just wondering...you happen to notice what a 1K box of (brass....not steel)
.223 going for :dontknow:

I found a place online that has .223 ammo in stock for some good stuff. Let me know if you guys need help finding ammo I'll give you this website and I got 2 boxes of 50 rounds for $56 shipped to my door in 2 days.

price on steele aint bad but not brass 7.62x39. some of the ranges down here wont let you use steele.

Last edited:
shot at a couple of foxes in my driveway yesterday. they've been hanging to close for the last 6 months. scared they may have rabies as much as they hang around the house. i know their den is close by but normally they are more standoffish

Illinois is just not the state to live in if you are a gun enthusiast.

srt 10 jimbo said:
price on steele aint bad but not brass 7.62x39. some of the ranges down here wont let you use steele.
Have to love that 7.62x39:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back