Weapons: A group therapy session

Wow that course looks like a fun place. I'd love to go to the course that magpul puts on.

I think I found a weapon I want!!!! I just need to figure out where to mount it on the truck.
Remote_M134_System.jpg

http://www.dillonaero.com/

Black1 said:
TLR-2 is up in the for sale section.... :D

:burnout:

Jake I told you I was interested in it but then again I found out Crimsom Trace is working on a grip for the XDM.

My XDM should be in tomarrow or Monday of next week :D I can't wait. I handled a XDM 9mm today just to get my hand used to the feeling. I field stripped the XDM9 in the gun store looking it over. I have 100 rounds of Speer Lawman Ammo coming tomarrow or sat. Now total I have over 240 rounds of .40 S&W so I'm ready to go shooting.

WizzySRT10 said:
My XDM should be in tomarrow or Monday of next week :D I can't wait. I handled a XDM 9mm today just to get my hand used to the feeling. I field stripped the XDM9 in the gun store looking it over. I have 100 rounds of Speer Lawman Ammo coming tomarrow or sat. Now total I have over 240 rounds of .40 S&W so I'm ready to go shooting.
i have a xd in .357sig, i love it

I went with my Pop today to get THIS:

KimberProCDPII1911in45ACPLeftSide.jpg

Kimber Custom Shop CDP Pro...

:rock: He's giddy like a little school girl now. :D He's been lusting over my Kimber ever since I let him borrow it for CCW training. :p .... It is QUITE pretty, and the Kimber Custom Shop did a superb job. .... I'm almost jealous.... almost. ;)

I'm sure I will shock some with this question...

I'm in the market for a hand gun. After all the shit that went down around me lately I went to the range with one of my body guards and fired off some rounds. Turns out I still am a pretty good shot and my instructor was surprised I did so well on my first target. I guess I'm a natural according to him...

I'm looking at a SIG P250. It seems to be very configurable and has a ton of options to make it comfortable for me to shoot.

Does anyone have one? Can I get a recommendation? SIGs are back ordered here in VA but I can wait.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back