Weapons: A group therapy session

jelms said:
I'm sure I will shock some with this question...

I'm in the market for a hand gun. After all the shit that went down around me lately I went to the range with one of my body guards and fired off some rounds. Turns out I still am a pretty good shot and my instructor was surprised I did so well on my first target. I guess I'm a natural according to him...

I'm looking at a SIG P250. It seems to be very configurable and has a ton of options to make it comfortable for me to shoot.

Does anyone have one? Can I get a recommendation? SIGs are back ordered here in VA but I can wait.

-jeff

ANY Sig Sauer is a good choice, IMO.... IF you can fit the gun in your hand (mine are too small :eek: ). .... If you want ULTIMATE CHOICE, and ULTIMATE AMMO usability (Sigs, along with other weapons ... 1911's in particular, will be "finicky" on different ammo).... You should really look at the Springfield Armory XP or XPm. I'm telling yah.... it's a sweet mofo. :rock: :eek: :) Plus, the SA XD's require less "gross motor-skills", because they are striker fired... This means that, in a pinch, you can operate the firearm easily without having to dick-around with safeties and de-cockers. ;)

Last edited:
jelms said:
I'm sure I will shock some with this question...

I'm in the market for a hand gun. After all the shit that went down around me lately I went to the range with one of my body guards and fired off some rounds. Turns out I still am a pretty good shot and my instructor was surprised I did so well on my first target. I guess I'm a natural according to him...

I'm looking at a SIG P250. It seems to be very configurable and has a ton of options to make it comfortable for me to shoot.

Does anyone have one? Can I get a recommendation? SIGs are back ordered here in VA but I can wait.

-jeff

My best advice before you order any newer hand gun if you get the chance shoot it before you buy one. Do your research and talk to people that have them. Sigs are a trusted name when it comes to firearms and I won't steer you away from them but there's also other choices.

two things.....

anybody selling an o/u skeet gun? i actually think i've outshot the remington 1187 that got it all started....

any advice on a kimber .45....i don't know which model exactly, but a buddy of mine's moving and selling one...i gotta go look at it and i'll let you know which one exactly

is there a place like like ebay ... for guns....to browse through???

viperhauler said:
two things.....

anybody selling an o/u skeet gun? i actually think i've outshot the remington 1187 that got it all started....

any advice on a kimber .45....i don't know which model exactly, but a buddy of mine's moving and selling one...i gotta go look at it and i'll let you know which one exactly

I'm not selling a skeet gun but I can tell you that I almost bought a Kimber custom covert until I found out that the aluminum frame was likley to crack after a while, so I opted for the Smith and Wesson 1911PD with a scandium frame..... not likely to crack...... decked it out with the crimson trace grips just like the custom covert and I'm atleast 1,500 rounds through that pistol and it still shoots straight..... I could shoot the dick off a catterpillar with that thing:rock:

Gun Show this weekend at War Memorial Auditorium in Fort Lauderdale this weekend. opens at 9am this mornin and 10 am tomorrow morning, Right in by Holiday park across from Searstown, off Sunrise Blvd.

I just stubled apon this company... and they are right in my back yard! :eek: .... Literally 5 miles away! :dontknow: :eek:

WWW.EAACORP.COM

:rock: :rock: :rock:

(I've heard lot about them in the past, winning IDPA and other championships. :rock: I just happened to notice they were close to home. :) ).... They are CUSTOM versions of the CZ/MAGNUM (Baby Eagle) Platform. :)

viperhauler said:
two things.....

gunbroker.com

srt 10 jimbo said:
Anyone know If ya can install AK magazines on a Norinco sks?
if im not mistaken they can be modified to accept AK mags

Found a place down here in Fort Lauderdale too, guntechinc.com/firearms all tactical guns and gear.

Last edited:
So who's been shooting lately? Since I got my xdm I already put 2 magazines through it before I started getting drenched with rain. Let me say this now that is one of the best shooting automatics I've ever shot. Nice and smooth, accurate and feels great in my hand.

WizzySRT10 said:
So who's been shooting lately? Since I got my xdm I already put 2 magazines through it before I started getting drenched with rain. Let me say this now that is one of the best shooting automatics I've ever shot. Nice and smooth, accurate and feels great in my hand.
Had one of my Daisy 25's out today, love the pump action :D

WizzySRT10 said:

Be sure you clean it good. :eek: :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back