Weight loss thread!!!! Anybody wanna join inn??? I'll start.

bclark05 said:
I don't know how you stick to such a diet. I have been dietting and can't lose but I am triing. I only had one meal today it was about an hour and a half ago, and it was only:
1 dozen hot wings
12 in. philly cheese steak with
hot peppers, onions, mayo,
& mild wing sauce.
with a large glass of Mt. dew.
What am I doing wrong?:dontknow:

And I am at 260 lbs.
A cheesesteak with mayo and wing sauce? Damn New Yorkers hehehehe.

OCBob said:
A cheesesteak with mayo and wing sauce? Damn New Yorkers hehehehe.

Do you think that is what is making my a$$ so fat? The sauses where just dripping out all over mmmmmmmmm:p

bclark05 said:
I don't know how you stick to such a diet. I have been dietting and can't lose but I am triing. I only had one meal today it was about an hour and a half ago, and it was only:
1 dozen hot wings
12 in. philly cheese steak with
hot peppers, onions, mayo,
& mild wing sauce.
with a large glass of Mt. dew.
What am I doing wrong?:dontknow:

And I am at 260 lbs.

Eat more!!! Eat 5-6 small, healthy meals every day.

LoveThisTruck said:
Eat more!!! Eat 5-6 small, healthy meals every day.

This is the way to do it. Humans evolved as foragers, constantly eating small amounts of food, not as carnivores who eat a lot once in a while. Avoid processed foods, get plenty of protein and healthy (unsaturated) fats, and lots of fruits and vegetables.

156.8 this morning--but it's winter and I'm fat. Once we get back into cycling season, I'll take it back down to 145.

Tooloe said:
lol

heres daily routine

breakfast- yogert with water
go to school
N.O Explode Shake
Gym
Protein Shake
Lunch-6" ham an Cheese from subway with water
Dinner- Normally tolipia Fish or lean chicken

i weighed today at 189.6lbs 2 days ago i was 191.9 so i'm losing a pound a day working out every day
How is that n.o.xplode before your work out? Been thinkin bout pickin up some gnc black powder which is compared pretty close to the n.o. xplode

N.O. explode works really well .... gives you a great pump....

If you guys are interested in working out for weight loss and overall fitness, you should really check out crossfit.com. They have different workouts everyday and they're designed for max results in minimum time. There's tons of great info on food choices, technique, and videos too. The workouts are brutal at first, but the feeling after gets addictive.

Today's meals

Lunch - Oatmeal, banana, and orange

Dinner - cheeseburger, tator tots, few onion rings water only except beer to drink

For all thoses that are asking... it took me a few months ot be able to eat like i do and to not feel hungry.. but i can asure you it's a healthy diet.. as i am still gaining muscle but losing body fat..... and the N.O Explode works wonders... it took me from doing 3 set of 8 reps to 6 sets of 8 same weight...an i prob could have gone more but since i'm not bulking i do NOT lift until failure

I'm down from 335 to 255 and feeling great. I got shingles from the stress of the diet though. Getting ready to drop another 30 lbs.

My diet will work and has before. I do have to be careful as I have gout and can't loose very fast or I'll go into a gout attack.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back