Weight Reduction (List)

PB070043.jpg

PA290025.jpg

PA290024.jpg

my frame is also drill for weight my truck now on the scales weighs 4723 lbs im already all over this ladys........canot reveal to many secrets at once fibberglass fenders and a lot of other stuff was gutted see you at the track

I've already marked up both of my bumpers. gonna cut them out with a plasma instead/ hole saw was a bitch and took too long

MMmmmm my ex wife told me she was going to loose weight once ,,,the next day she put my bags on the porch!

505'sFastestViper. said:
my frame is also drill for weight my truck now on the scales weighs 4723 lbs im already all over this ladys........canot reveal to many secrets at once fibberglass fenders and a lot of other stuff was gutted see you at the track

Now we are thinkin.

Slice and dice.

Got me thinkin.:rock:

I have done a few things to the NA record holder...but I don't want to tell all my weight savings until after May 9th. Here is a little hint.. the bed liner is 45 lbs. The stock hood without the grill is 47 lbs and an aftermarket VIS Carbon Fiber hood is 33 lbs. Stock fenders are 7 lbs heavier each than fiberglass fenders. The windshield washer bottle with fluid is 9 lbs.

Just have everthing metal acid milled to 1/2 it's original thickness and remove everything non esential. Acid milling is the oldest cheaters trick ( in the stock classes) since drag racing started. It works period !!!!:D

Oh, I should add, don't lean on the fenders hehe

Roz-SRT said:
. . . Gotta register to view the thread.

Has anyone removed the rebar in the front/rear bumper(s)? The only thing there is you'd HAVE to be extra careful driving on the street.

I've done this before but I wouldn't advise it on a street car. But it makes a diferance on the front and with weight transfer.

Stinker said:
you should get yourn today or tommorrow sweety:D

I am rubbing them between my legs right now...they are pure sex!

Thanks Tony, it is so fun to bust your nuts...

Prof said:
I am rubbing them between my legs right now...they are pure sex!

Thanks Tony, it is so fun to bust your nuts...
that whole post was absolutely gay roy im sorry .....and it is called bustin your balls .....not bustin nuts(that is actually when you bust a nut):D

I have no worries about gay perceptions Dom, I am confident in my sexuality, some others are not...but I have it on good authority that you are also comfortable with your sexual orientation...and just what is it???;)

Stinker and JMB give me great gratification...take that anyway you want:p :D

Did you get the drive line issues resolved?

this is a cool thread, but I just aint gonna rip my truck up into tiny parts, cut stuff off, jsut to gain a couple tenths, heck even with 700hp, there are very little things that can keep up:)

wiper blades....washer solvent jug that holds about 2 gallons ....mine were removed in 05' and I have never missed them.
Smaller overflow for antifreeze as well.

Stinker said:
this is a cool thread, but I just aint gonna rip my truck up into tiny parts, cut stuff off, jsut to gain a couple tenths, heck even with 700hp, there are very little things that can keep up:)

its funny you say that cause that what they done did you wit that turbo set up:D :D :D :D

Shouldn't it be more weight transfer instead of weight reduction? I think moving as much weight as you can back in the rear will see times in these drop BIG time. Heck, look at the QCs......heaps of weight and they're faster than the RCs (overall). Not sure what can be done short of putting 200kgs worth of concrete back there but, there must be some tricks, surely. :D

I think weight transfer is a good edge. Suspension is key there. I'm not sure I would want to ADD weight. It's still easier to carry 4000* 1320 feet than it is 5000*! :D

Stinker said:
heck even with 700hp, there are very little things that can keep up:)

Not around here. :( If you don't have a low 6 second (1/8th mile) street car, you ain't got shit!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back