Well, this is bad

You have to pay to play, returning back to stock is fraud. It's up to you now to fix this out of your own pocket unless the dealership will cover the truck modded which usually they dont.

Thank you sir. I was offered the same warranty when I bought my truck last October. Turned down the offer as I knew I was gonna modify and to quote a former employee----“RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG NEVER IS.â€￾ And fraud is fraud. I bought a Sears vice at a pawn shop years ago. I broke 15 years later and my neighbor said, “Take it back to Sears, they have a lifetime guarantee.â€￾ I said I had not bought it from Sears but he said “so what, they will never know.â€￾ Again, “RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG NEVER IS.â€￾

You have to pay to play, returning back to stock is fraud. It's up to you now to fix this out of your own pocket unless the dealership will cover the truck modded which usually they dont.

internet-police.jpg

Thank you sir. I was offered the same warranty when I bought my truck last October. Turned down the offer as I knew I was gonna modify and to quote a former employee----“RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG NEVER IS.â€￾ And fraud is fraud. I bought a Sears vice at a pawn shop years ago. I broke 15 years later and my neighbor said, “Take it back to Sears, they have a lifetime guarantee.â€￾ I said I had not bought it from Sears but he said “so what, they will never know.â€￾ Again, “RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG NEVER IS.â€￾

^^^Really???

So you guys would just suck it up and pay out of pocket if you were in this situation? I must have forgotten about the link between T.B.'s and catless mids causing rod failures! :hmmmm2:

I'm sorry but that is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard. I work for a dealer and i see after market warranty companies trying every SLIMEY thing they can to get out of paying for major failures on stock machines that belong to good people. I encourage people to return their machines to as "stock" as possible before submitting a claim. There is nothing wrong with trying to help. There is also a difference between a customer screwing something up and trying to get it covered and something failing and trying to get it covered. To each his own I guess.

Yea really, you guys play by the rules all you want. You'll end up broke, with broke shit. Warranty companies do everything they can to get out of fixing your stuff, mods or no mods. Yea you have to pay to play, but more importantly, you have to know HOW to play their little game. If Im paying for a warranty, Im damn sure going to get my moneys worth out of it when push comes to shove.

chrysler max care swears up and down they will cover my truck because all my mods are Mopar. Most warranty inspectors dont have a clue what they are looking at and rely on the service advisor to help them out. Just get a good service advisor, trust me they want to make money and will do everything to get it covered. If you go to a dealer that is programmed to say no look for a new one.

Warranty companies are there to NOT PAY. Now, if they were being honest in their diagnostic of the failure, then I would say returning to stock is fraud. Unfortunately, anything they can dream up that is a loop hole for them not to pay, they will jump on. I know for a fact your mods did not cause this failure. I also know that if you have a cheap warranty, they will have some fine print stating warranty void with any mods. One of the main reasons I only had K&N CAI and Magnflow cat backs. Couldnt touch me! Warranty companies are the FRAUDS!

Nope, i was out of warranty when my motor and trans blew:p

I love how i can troll this thread so easily.:rock:

Then you need to get out more.

So you admit you're a troll, then you tell Kyle that he needs to get out more...I don't like you

I'm going on vacation tonite, should I not park my truck in the driveway on a decline for a week? Sorry to jack this, I just gotta know.

I'm going on vacation tonite, should I not park my truck in the driveway on a decline for a week? Sorry to jack this, I just gotta know.

Anytime an Internal combustion engine with wet sump oiling sits for 96 hours or more is considered a "Dry Start" by aviation standards. Depending on your oil brand and quality, you will still have an oil "film" on the bearing surfaces. Just unplug your fuel pump relay (before putting the key in) and turn your engine over for 12-20 seconds to re-prime the oil pump and main galleys. Re-install relay and fire.;)

It'll be fine sir. I think there are other issues at hand here.

Hey Scott, other than what has been shared here, what other evidence do you have to think something else is going on with this engine failure?:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back