What a joke! $68,975.00

It's no joke lol.You should see the guys on the JGC SRT 8 forum bitching about the price i've been reading about there complaints for months just for entertainment. The funny/good thing is from my reading is that price is the same for the canadians and americans. The last Gen JGC SRT 8 I think was 15 to 20,000 more up north here.So things are little more even this Gen around. Now $70,000 for a jeep is a bit steep but i read one rumor that most have been pre-sold allready but not a 100% sure on that one:dontknow:I know if i was thinking of one i would at least wait for the 8 speed tranny.

they get up that high. starting msrp is 55k and with all the options they get into the mid-high 60k's. just scrolled to the bottom of that ad it shows msrp 63975.00. so 4k over sticker. someone will pay it

Last edited:
The American Way, One can ask for any price they want, anyone else can spend their money how they see fit

they get up that high. starting msrp is 55k and with all the options they get into the mid-high 60k's. just scrolled to the bottom of that ad it shows msrp 63975.00. so 4k over sticker. someone will pay it

Look again...they havent even delivered yet and the base price has increased to $60,950.... Jeep - Build My Own - Select Model

It's only got 40 more HP over the old one:confused: If you bought an old model, I'm pretty sure you could make up that power with the $40k you saved. Screw that thing.

I seen a black one the other day, salesman was driving it with I guess another salesman.

Funny thing is, that from the red light he digged the throttle alittle bit, so from a roll around 25-30 he smashed it, than I smashed it.

for a 68K jeep it's pretty sorry to say myself. car salesmen looked pretty baffled on how a dodge ram was still next to him and passing him.

but yes they are up in the 60's decked out. not worth it to me.

It's only got 40 more HP over the old one:confused: If you bought an old model, I'm pretty sure you could make up that power with the $40k you saved. Screw that thing.

I also believe they weigh more also :dontknow::dontknow:

I seen a black one the other day, salesman was driving it with I guess another salesman.

Funny thing is, that from the red light he digged the throttle alittle bit, so from a roll around 25-30 he smashed it, than I smashed it.

for a 68K jeep it's pretty sorry to say myself. car salesmen looked pretty baffled on how a dodge ram was still next to him and passing him.

but yes they are up in the 60's decked out. not worth it to me.

so, do u think u couldv taken him if u hooked from a complete stop?

AWD?

Easily one of the top ten UGLIEST wheel designs of all time... but the rest of it looks pretty awesome. A comparable Bmw or Merc would be $20-30k more... so, I'd say the price is right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back