What are the typical baseline QC numbers?

But all in all you're right! I've never seen a speeding hearse lol lol

So...you've never watched Ghostbusters(?)
Oh yeah!!! Hahahaha right! :rolleyes: But not in a very lonnnnng time. I'm adding that to my to watch again along with Christine

Oh yeah!!! Hahahaha right! :rolleyes: But not in a very lonnnnng time. I'm adding that to my to watch again along with Christine
The new Ghostbusters tries too hard to cover too many bases, IMHO. It then wraps up abruptly with a not-so-grand finale that makes you wonder why you aren't home watching Christine.

The new Ghostbusters tries too hard to cover too many bases, IMHO. It then wraps up abruptly with a not-so-grand finale that makes you wonder why you aren't home watching Christine.
Hahahaha!! Thanks for the warning - I'll definitely rewatch the original and maybe skip the new one

What did you think of Duel? That little Valiant worked it's but off. I like that movie

Hahahaha!! Thanks for the warning - I'll definitely rewatch the original and maybe skip the new one

The new Ghostbusters wasn't terrible but during the movie, my thoughts were wandering into so many other enjoyable ways to better spend my time. Like maybe getting a root canal without freezing.

Last edited:
It's wasn't terrible but during the movie, my thoughts were wandering into so many other enjoyable ways to better spend my time. Like getting a root canal.
OMG that caught me off guard!!! If it's that good I'll definitely watch Christine again first

Okay, I will do that.
But, the 440 Challenger in Vanishing Point won me over as both movies were released in 1971.
The Valiant just didn't have the same appeal to me...;)

Last edited:
Okay, I will do that.
But, the 440 Challenger in Vanishing Point won me over as both movies were released in 1971.
The Valiant just didn't have the same appeal to me...
It's not about the Valiant per say, it's just a good thriller. IMO

Nothing like hoing up a thread from 2006!!! Hahahaha!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back