What Brake pads are you running

Long shot but is there enough gap to hacksaw between the wing and bed? I'm sure not but have to ask
That thought passed my mind ,,, to tight to try and would most definitely do damage to both the wing and the bed rail ..

There is a way to conquer the wing bolts!

Drill them out?
They are very small and really hard to see with my crappy vision looking at it upside down . there is not a lot of room to get to them wit anything but a 1/4 drive socket and Rachet .. but since no sockets will fit on the head , metric or not .. even a 7mm is to big for the one side ,,,, the other was close to a 9/32 stocked and was a no go also .. the only option I can see is to try and cut or chisel the bolt heads of ver carefully without doing any damages … or wait for another decade and let them rust off hahaha .

There is a way to conquer the wing bolts!
I’m looking ,, we’re there’s a will there’s a way hahaha .. the sledgehammer is actually looking the option at the moment ..

Mane I could get someone to stick their face up there and grip the bolt heads with there teeth and pop them right off ! You know like some people that can use there teeth to remove a bottle to from a bottle of beer hahaha ! ANY TAKERS , ILL BUY THE BEER HAHAHA

I'm saying DRILL that baby out of there!

And if the hole gets screwed up they make those thingys you put in there to replace the threaded part. I can't remember what they're called but you know what they are hahah

Helicoil!
I’m not sure if a Helcoil will work ..being as the bolts are set in plastic .. can’t remember what the win nits look like .. hopefully I’ll get it Dremeled off and things will be easy to remove the remaining bolt from the wing .. no to find my dremal tool and extension cord hahaha !

I’m not sure if a Helcoil will work ..being as the bolts are set in plastic .. can’t remember what the win nits look like .. hopefully I’ll get it Dremeled off and things will be easy to remove the remaining bolt from the wing .. no to find my dremal tool and extension cord hahaha !
Get em dr mengele lol

Is there a doctor in the house?!?!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back