what did santa bring?

100_1241.jpg

LOLOL I GOT THE CAMERA WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh btw this is the helmet my best bud got me!:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Maybe I can make a trip to show ya what little I know!:D
What size gloves ya where?

LOLOL funny story:D

got really xcited............got everything connected....................hit a weld for about 4 inches without filler jsut to try..................................realized real dang quick I needed gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aetsch: but i think xl, but I got the old fashioned big clumsy stik gloves, but not sure what type to get to be able to use tha fingas:dontknow:

I'll call ya Monday, I'll have a box of xl mustang tig gloves, and some cash coming your way afterwards!:D

I'm betting Stinker takes the helmet back for another one saying this one doesn't work. :dontknow:

That's when the guy behind the counter will remove the sticker on the face plate and tell him to try it again.;) :p :D

Silverback said:
I'm betting Stinker takes the helmet back for another one saying this one doesn't work. :dontknow:

That's when the guy behind the counter will remove the sticker on the face plate and tell him to try it again.;) :p :D
now how did you know i did that?:confused: :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL funny story:D

got really xcited............got everything connected....................hit a weld for about 4 inches without filler jsut to try..................................realized real dang quick I needed gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aetsch: but i think xl, but I got the old fashioned big clumsy stik gloves, but not sure what type to get to be able to use tha fingas:dontknow:

http://www.arc-zone.com/index.php?m...ucts_id=4750&zenid=pd445rheg71bf7fiuagfrulog1

or

http://www.arc-zone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=597_598&products_id=5102

with

http://www.arc-zone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=597_598&products_id=4885

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
santa brought me an xbox 360 elite:rock:, and (money for) an iphone, and some candy, and some boxers, and some shirts, and a lift ticket to go snowboarding, and....

it was a good year...because...i didn't really know what i was getting:D honestly!

Santa ( AKA Nadine) got me tools and a big old roll around tool box to put them in. :D

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Santa ( AKA Nadine) got me tools and a big old roll around tool box to put them in. :D

thewelshm

A box for the "Tool". How fitting. ;) :D

Sorry, it was one I just could not pass on.:eek:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
jsut what you need..................another phone~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
hey...i make you supa special deal on my old one...that way, when your computer takes a dump in your lap, you can hop on, and continue what you were doing...and respond to email, and ....look at....well...;) anything;)
:elefant:

I got the best gift of all, a new set of tags for my Dart. I haven't had tags on the car since 1995!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back