What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

I determined that i have to pull the trans again. Something is wrong with front drum or the piston seals. Made it 200 miles maybe next time ill get 300 out of it:mad:

i finally got all the rubber off of it from the last time i took it to the track and scrubbed the bugs off the front bumper, 3M adheasive remover is AWESOME at getting the rubber off the truck

She is with my Viper tech John
- getting the oil leak finished
- waiting on Stinker to give me the info on the neon green sticker
- Going to Dallas July 3rd to get the Side exhaust
- working on interior with help from Carlwalski
- i miss her so much

EMT/SRT said:
Well let's see. I took my truck to the dealership today. My wife has been complaining about the passenger A/C not being as cool as the driver's side. I did notice it. So took it to Bob Pforte Dodge in Marianna, Fl. It is the dealership that sold the truck to it's original owner. They checked the A/C system. Chrysler says the dual climate control trucks tend to have a 10 -12 degree difference from the driver to the passenger side. Driver side was 44 degrees and the passenger side was 53 degrees. Not really complaining since it was 99 degrees in the shop.

While there, I asked what was considered "normal" wear and tear on the steering wheel. I told them the problem I have is it is getting sticky on a hot day at the 12:00 position.

At first, he said it was normal and he couldn't order one. Then right before I left, he said he ordered one and would call me when it arrives!!!

All in all, a pleasant dealership experiance! Plus I got to play with a 09 RAM. VERY NICE!

S-W-E-E-T!!!! :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: Wait until you get the steering wheel... You will get wood :D

I actually drove mine for once!! :rock: :rock: AND I actually used it as a truck too! I picked up a new battery for the boat at Sears, and while I was there I picked up a push mower!

You shoulda seen the guys at the merchandise pick-up door - it was priceless!

I used mine as a truck today too. I had to deliver 6 bikes to a buddies house. I took the bed cover off for the first time too. That thing is heavier than I thought.

Put on a new rear license plate...now have to take a nap...too much work for one day!

Prof said:
Put on a new rear license plate...now have to take a nap...too much work for one day!
LOL.....I wish I could fall asleep during the afternoon but I got too much sh*t running thru my head.....
by the way you got a nice list going on the truck, you must have one awesome spouse!:rock:

I put my 8000K HIDs on the truck this morning, look effing awesome. Now waiting on the powersticks so yall can hear me from Plano :D

I just got my Powersticks in yesterday. Hopefully I can get them in this weekend. I hope they sound better than my Borla. I feel kind of bad replacing the factory Borla with the sticks. I hope the sound makes me realize it was a good choice.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
I just got my Powersticks in yesterday. Hopefully I can get them in this weekend. I hope they sound better than my Borla. I feel kind of bad replacing the factory Borla with the sticks. I hope the sound makes me realize it was a good choice.

You will definitely know the difference:eek: Carl has the 26" ones on his 05 RC and they were scaring people, lol. So I decided to get the 16" so not only will I be scaring people I might just make their head explode :D It's gonna be so fun :rock: :burnout:

Finally pass the break in period, so I treated myself to my first kill of the 09,
a 750 bmw he was smiling before the light turned green:D :marchmellow: by time I hit 3rd he quit already, but it was fun none the less:D

Pulled trans realized i broke flex plate bent input shaft and killed another T/c. Im going to go kick a few things now.

I lifted up the California car cover to see if the truck was still there.

Changed the oil and filter, well I didn't really change just added oil and new filter. Then spend 4hrs cleaning it at the shop and there is still oil spots I missed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back