What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Well, I'm glad you double checked...every number over five is troublesome in my life...inches...minutes...grandchildren...

GADodgetech said:
Whats wrong with it jack? :dontknow:

jack dont do his own work he is paying someone to do it for him lol :argh:
hell he makes Mark change his tires too at the dragstrip:D

Ironhead said:
jack dont do his own work he is paying someone to do it for him lol :argh:
hell he makes Mark change his tires too at the dragstrip:D

Jack is a man after my own heart!

Why do work when you can pay someone else to do it?

Stingray does a lot of my work...does it better than I ever could...does it faster and nicer. He enjoys it...and can jump up off the floor when he is finished...It takes me five minutes to get off the floor, and then I have to go and take a nap.

Installed a Icom 2m radio today in the truck, could have come out better.
it has a detachable faceplate, so the main unit is under the drivers seat:D

Attachments

• 2010-03-04 15.53.36.jpg
    2010-03-04 15.53.36.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 38
sold the toyota monday and decided top park Dawn's challenger. getting too many scratches on it from daily driving. so im gonna clean it up, put a cover on it and in storage it goes. bring it out for date night...lol

Started it in the garage....where its been since November and let it run a half hour. That was fun, I hate NY

Thinking about driving it to school today...temps may get to 40 degrees...just worried about melting snow...roads are clear...but there are places where the melt is causing wet spots...

Prof said:
Thinking about driving it to school today...temps may get to 40 degrees...just worried about melting snow...roads are clear...but there are places where the melt is causing wet spots...

DO IT:D

Chickened out...but I may try to find some dry road to stretch its legs this afternoon!

I hate cleaning the undercarriage...tomorrow maybe!

Still lots of chemicals on the roads...

Prof said:
I hate cleaning the undercarriage...tomorrow maybe!

Still lots of chemicals on the roads...
You need my Patented Undercarriage Cleaner installed in your driveway:rock:

Coated antenna base ... Thanks Justin

100_3521.jpg

Jim

i havent done a dam thing to my truck cause im stuck here in snyder , tx with all the cactus, tumble weed , and freakin rattle snakes yipee!!!! lol.. meanwhile my baby sits in the garage collecting dust ... nice to see you guys keepin on !!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back