What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

vacuumed the cob webs off of mine:D getting ready to install the motor.

knocked the taillight out on my megacab the other week pushing a big truck out of a ditch...lol so i ordered a set of recon leds for the tails and 3rd brakelight.

Drove the sh!t out of it....
Not even a race BUT...handed a chevy 4x4 with loud ass popping pipes his whole ass and part of his back... He ran me down and at a stoplight wanted to run...I shook my finger and told him that he didn't want to do that. He really insisted on getting raped...so I helped him out :driver:

500snakz said:
Drove the sh!t out of it....
Not even a race BUT...handed a chevy 4x4 with loud ass popping pipes his whole ass and part of his back... He ran me down and at a stoplight wanted to run...I shook my finger and told him that he didn't want to do that. He really insisted on getting raped...so I helped him out :driver:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Kenwood #6160..dbl.din. Installed with back-up camera and iPod hook-up...:D

It doesn't like my iPhone 4, bluetooth software, apple won't give'm the codes.......:aetsch:

She'll hook about 15/20 times...but not everytime.....

Quick

Last edited:
combat cactus
downsized_0923001820.jpg

Black1 said:
Showing my Brother-In-Law how to detail a car.... he just bought a nicely used 2001 Yukon Denali. Black, of course. :D :rock:

Come over and demonstrate your expertise...I will provide the beer and supplies...

Got my mopar longtubes and raptor shift light put on also!:rock: It's ready for a good underhood detail now:D
Whitetruck008.jpg

Whitetruck007.jpg

Whitetruck009.jpg

put my yamaha 400 big bear on jack stands and started taking the rear brakes off. bastages are full of mud. changing the oil and spark plug while i got it in there.

Hi from the UK folks, it's been a while!

I've had my QC striped and it's a 50/50 split round here as to who likes/dislikes it.

2 inch lowering shackles on the rear too.

The grile and chrome wheels were done a while back.

Whaddaya think?

021020102504.jpg

021020102503.jpg

021020102502.jpg

021020102500.jpg

021020102499.jpg

Great look bro!! I suggest adding the pinstripe between and on the outsides of the stripes as well. Really makes em pop!:rock:
Beautiful truck!!!

I haven't seen my "tuck" in 5 months...:(

Hey Roy! When I get up there, I want to get my truck repainted. Hawaii was hell on the paint job. Do you know a good place? At least it will be winter so I will have TONS of time to detail her, inside and out. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back