What's up brothers??!! (LOTS of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMT/SRT said:
Baddest Charger I've seen! That thing is sick! My truck is for sale! 37K miles. Daily Driven for 2 years. Not one problem. Check out the link.... $23,000....

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38425

There aint no better lookin Charger than Chase's.....I have drooled over it for several years now........and on the similiar note..ya wont find a nicer guy than Chase..:rock:

WELCOME BRO! COME ON NOW>>>GETCHUSUM! You really want one,you know you do! haha

iraqivet01 said:
Never could tell that your charger has a 426.:D :D :D :D

Welcome aboard, got a nice collection started
LOL. Everyone says that when I throw up pics......And if you look at the outside. The car is totally badgeless, except for the Billet Tech. nose piece. Trust me, I CAN'T STAND overbadging, or a ridiculous display of nomenclature. It's tasteless and self righteous. The only reason it looks like there's 426 everywhere, is due to the fact of the way the pics are laid out, lol. There's really no more "display" of my 426 within the car (other than my shifter, and door panel carvings) than on a stock SRT vehicle. It just looks overdone from the order of the pics.

And thanks everyone for the warm reception!!! It's greatly appreciated!!! I know this is a kickass place to be. I already know a few of ya! Hey where's that douche bag Larry at??????!!! :elefant:

THANKS A BOATLOAD FOR THE WARM WELCOME FELLAS!!!!! Many many thanks for the great compliments on the stable. I truly appreciate the reception!!! :D Larry, you're the main reason I'm over here, thanks for the invite sucka!!!

And for those commenting in regards to the "badging" of my 426 Charger.......ahem, ahem.....
The outside of the car is badgeless, with the exception of the nose badge from Billet Tech. I VERY MUCH wanted this car to be a simple, clean, "no frills" approach to the visual aspect of the mods. I have a "less is more" approach to modding. I don't like a bunch of flashy crap, or advertisement of model, etc. THE ONLY REASON it seems like there's 426 everywhere, is because of the order and how I laid out the pics. Other than my shifter, and the carvings on the inside door panels, my car doesn't have any more 426 badging than a stock SRT. All I did, matter of fact, was replace the SRT8 nomenclature, with mine. So STFU you silly bastages......

If I wanted to see what the Charger will do on a "good" track, then I sure as hell wouldn't bring it to Steele, AL. No offense but that track is mediocre at best. A few years back, the very end of the track sunk in, and it never really repaired right. I have a few buddies that have lost headers on their Vettes because of the bumpy ending, lol. My car sits too low to risk that....
I've ran it at Montgomery, AL. And the best I got was a 12.8 @ 115 with ZZEEEERROOO traction. If I can get some slicks, I know I'll see the 11.X's I know she's capable of, lol. HOWEVER. I may come to Steele anyway to meet, drink, and hang out with all you silly bastards. You goin Larry???!

Greetings and welcome from NY. Nice rides. Want to see a wild truck here, check out our truck of the year, the BATRAM.

V8s are badass, but give 2 more cylinders a try!

Welcome to the RBC and now that you have tasted the Venom, I'm sure you'll end up with your truck and do as nicely to it as you have done the rest of the stable.;)

TREKER said:
Greetings and welcome from NY. Nice rides. Want to see a wild truck here, check out our truck of the year, the BATRAM.
Thanks buddy!! :D And where would I find pics of this BATRAM???

Welcome to VTCoA :top:
Your Charger looks badass man!! I like it!!
You've got a great SRT collection overthere :rock:

That Charger is amazing, great attention to detail. Welcome to the club, a 10 would be a nice addition to the family

SRTLUVR said:
If I wanted to see what the Charger will do on a "good" track, then I sure as hell wouldn't bring it to Steele, AL. No offense but that track is mediocre at best. A few years back, the very end of the track sunk in, and it never really repaired right. I have a few buddies that have lost headers on their Vettes because of the bumpy ending, lol. My car sits too low to risk that....
I've ran it at Montgomery, AL. And the best I got was a 12.8 @ 115 with ZZEEEERROOO traction. If I can get some slicks, I know I'll see the 11.X's I know she's capable of, lol. HOWEVER. I may come to Steele anyway to meet, drink, and hang out with all you silly bastards. You goin Larry???!

I have never been to that track but a couple members claim it is prepped well and hooks.:dontknow:

I will be there. Come up and we can finally meet after 4.5 years of posting together..LOL..:)

Thanks a ton again guys. Lol. Man the reception for a fellow Modern Mopar lover over here is AMAZING!! I was just browsing the site again, and saw a few more of you replied!! THANKS!!! :rock:
TNVIPER said:
I have never been to that track but a couple members claim it is prepped well and hooks.:dontknow:

I will be there. Come up and we can finally meet after 4.5 years of posting together..LOL..:)
Hell yeah dude. I'll be there for sure, if you will be!!!! Badass. We can FINALLY meet. Word to ya mutha's uncle......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back