Whats your numbers?

Prof said:
Yup! Sounds about normal...why do we do this stuff? Billy would say: "You can't have too much horsepower!"
Were just to stubborn to give up on our quest for enough Hp.:)

05 Q/C sea level 2000ft, 68degrees, Paxton 5lb, catless mids, DC tune, Magna flo
537 rwhp 501lb tq
Thought I had more H/P but with 5 lb I think my weak bottom will hang

Just got my truck back today from Race Krafters in Lancaster, Pa. They were trying to figure out why Torries/Roes tune would not allow the emissions to run. I have been working on this problem since October. Truck is running Roe Supercharge. Dyno there showed 541.48 HP and579.69 torque. I'm happy!

If you are running a Roe Supercharger, your numbers should be approaching 600 or over. You should be sick.

My Roe with the 5.6 lb pulley put down 630 and now drops 685 to the rear wheels at 8lbs of boost.

Your truck is having trouble and if your tuners didn't see it, don't ever go back there again.

Call Sean immediately.

Last March 447 RWHP, 477 RWTQ, 55 air temp, K&N Drop-In was the Only Mod, DynoDynamics

Last Summer 436 RWHP, 473 RWTQ, 85 air temp, same mods as before (left the AC on and forgot to engage the Tow Haul) DynoDynamics

Jan 2010 Auto Tranny Rebuild (Butt Cheeks Dyno said I lost some RWHP after the Tanny Rebuild)

March 2010 440 RWHP, 485 RWTQ, 65 air temp, K&N Drop-In, Mopar Cat-Back, BBK TB (Forgot the Two Haul again) DynoDynamics

Prof said:
If you are running a Roe Supercharger, your numbers should be approaching 600 or over. You should be sick.

My Roe with the 5.6 lb pulley put down 630 and now drops 685 to the rear wheels at 8lbs of boost.

Your truck is having trouble and if your tuners didn't see it, don't ever go back there again.

Call Sean immediately.

I was at 560 on 5psi.... you can make a dyno say whatever you want;) You're not gonna get 600 REAL WORLD HP on the stock pulley.

Prof said:
Roy "Put Out"???

Never happen...I treasure my chastity!

I have anticipated that question here is a long response:

You know I have no idea!

Sean and Norm gave me an education about tuning that emphasized the concept that hp and tq are really just marketing points...neither of them was at all concerned about the numbers...it was all about air/fuel ratios, cooling in specific rpm ranges, and about a dozen other parameters...that just confused me.

So I did not even ask...

I do know that the truck is wicked fast after yesterday afternoon's final session. We found a technical issue with the injection angle of the meth that made a huge difference...

I am so stoked that I can't sleep.

My estimate is close to 750 rwhp...but I am very old, tend toward exaggeration, and have been known to outright lie without reason.

Sean says he saw a number close to 600, but that since it was a Mustang dyno he didn't have a frame of reference because all of his experience prior to this was on a Dyno Jet...

I think I will seek a Dyno Jet this week to get a number...Sean cautioned me that if I develop a conversion factor that it may or may not apply to anyone else with a build like mine, and certainly could not be applied to different vehicles or set ups.

But I know inquiring minds will want bottom line numbers and all of us know that if you have any ego at all you need to use a Dyno Jet for those hp and tq figures!

Whatever the numbers are...it runs so good!

554.4HP-644.3FtLb Dyno Dynamics. 92 degrees. 75 shot, before SCT and coils.

Got more horsepower than you can shake a stick at!!!!:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back