Who has your favorite Viper Truck?

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Each month, we have a Truck of the Month contest and we see some beautiful trucks showcased. But, we don't get a chance to see all the great trucks this community has to offer all at once. So, I figured I would start this little thread just to give recognition to all the hard work and money that has gone in to some of the trucks on here. Who has your favorite Viper Truck and why? What do you like most about it? Feel free to post up pics and give a hand to all the beautiful/impressive trucks on here!

Mine is Midnight Runner's Truck. My first SRT was a Neon SRT CE. (002/200) Ever since then I have loved that color of blue, especially with a white background. Midnight has defintely carried that scheme throughout his entire truck in a beautiful and tasteful way. A truly inspiring truck.

47385d1321580246-vtcoa-truck-month-history-winner-midnight-runner.jpg

Christruck004rs.jpg

I have many, to include the BATRAM. It is by far one of the best. Doneo (spelled wrong I bet) also has one of my all time favorites.....

I'm going to include this one in that list. Shows a true passion for standing out and not just being vanilla.

VTR-0037_Right-Front-E.jpg

I agree with the Batram, I'm a big fan of the blacked out look.

Yeah...Batram is one of my fav's too...along with Oncebit's...two awesome trucks as well.

Kinda like my own...!!!!

I agree with the above post. I like mine because its what I wanted and i did it myself, with the help of some GREAT vendors.....JTSV and JMB Perf, just to name a few..!!! :rock::beer::tee::top::top:

Attachments

• Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 001.jpg
    Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 001.jpg
    966.1 KB · Views: 2,604
  • Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 002.jpg
    Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 002.jpg
    979.6 KB · Views: 5,504
  • Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 009.jpg
    Ralphie's Truck & Engine Pics 009.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 758
All good trucks listed so far. I really like Tito's truck because of his attention to detail. His truck (and his Neon SRT-4) are very well put together and super clean. And I know he does most of the work on his truck himself.

first off, do so love our trucks.:rock::burnout:

yes, mine is at the top of the list:rock::D

99 44/100% of them i would own/drive with no changes at all:rock:

when ya start with something as beautiful as our beasts, you would have to make an effort to f$%k it up

but for whatever reason, the story behind her or the rarity, WHITEY has my vote:rock::rock::rock:

Attachments

• DSC02057.JPG
    DSC02057.JPG
    599.2 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC02058.JPG
    DSC02058.JPG
    583.6 KB · Views: 360
I love the SMELL of mine when i first get in! Then the SOUND when i starts her up,that low deep growl. Then the FEEL,rolling down the street. The LOOKS i get from people that appreciate the beast! So, I like mine the best!!! My second favorite would be tyler's yellowfever154. There probably isn't one bolt he hasn't turned on that whole truck! A true toy! I had a 70 swinger like that back in the day!!

BatRam has got to be the most advanced of any truck on this forum BUT if I had my choice of any of them it would have to be Roys (Prof) bad ass ride. Roy was definately one of the innovators. Wish I had some pics.Black is beautiful!!

Shucks, nice to see The Batram being mentioned a few times. Been a pleasure to build and drive. It's my first (possibly, last) themed truck I have ever built and it was fun working on it, long nights, long days in the garage certainly paid off. :proud:

For me, my choices, if I couldn't pick my own Batram, as lets face it, we all love our own trucks, otherwise we wouldn't buy, build and own them haha! I have always liked Portlandsrt's silver RC (below). One of the cleanest and most detailed SRT/10 Rams around. A previous TOTY winner and rightly so. Other mentions for me would be Doneo's black rig, I forget which shop built that but it's a nice truck and they did a great job. For my choice of Quad Cabs, Sammy11.

MANY other great trucks on this forum as well but those few sprung to mind first. It's always nice seeing guys do their own work, makes it more enjoyable. Not only that, but more importantly, doing the research, brainstorming, pushing the boundaries and tinkering away yourself makes it more rewarding. :)

28440d1218162190-vtcoa-truck-month-history-062008-portlandsrt.jpg

Last edited:
i must say i love......MINE:D

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28,208
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details