who's truck?

Exactly!!:rock: And we see this over and over and over a modded up L racing a stock 10 then they come here and brag away how they just beat a 10!! blah blah bla blah blah............
I dont recal a single STOCK L coming on here and telling us how it beat at 10 though now to think of it????:dontknow: wounder why that is??:dontknow::D:drool: Hmmmmmmmm.......:eek::elefant:

Exactly. And if we are purely talking stock vs. stock, there isn't much in the overall SVT lineup that can beat or regularly beat our trucks, save for the obvious ones like the GT500, the Terminator Cobras and the Cobra R, and those are basically race cars, so really no comparison. In all honesty, his license plate isn't that inaccurate. I mean, unless the SVT crowd thinks the SVT Focus and Contour are going to give our trucks a run for our money (I say this jokingly because I used to own a ProCharged SVT Focus that was pretty quick, but not nearly what my bone stock 10 is). Now if his tag had the room and said "Fka Modified SVT", then yeah, I'd question his judgement. But either way, SRT > SVT.

and if you get off google and go use real numbers you'll see stock lightnings run anywhere from 13.2-14.5 depending on driver. Mine ran a 13.3
then ran a 12.4 with a port, pulley, tune and converter. I haven't got a run in with the current setup

But agreed, it should be a decent race, for a stock truck.

My point still stands, if you think you are big ****, back it up. You dont see me running around with SRT LOL or SRT SKS on my plates. I know there is always someone faster.

I appreciate your subtle attempt to slip in your mods and 1/4 mile time and try to play it off. Are we supposed to act surprised that your already stock FI engine gained power with a port and bigger pulley and tune? Who cares. Go hang out with the turbo diesel guys who think they are big stuff because they add a tune to their already turbo'd engines and make a bunch of hp and think they did something miraculous.

The L's were great trucks and at one point the fastest stock production trucks in the world. I used to want one very badly. But let's face it, Dodge and the SRT group developed a bigger, badder, faster truck and kicked the L off its throne. No other car company has decided to unseat the SRT-10 Ram from its throne, so until then "FKA SVT".

Last edited:
I appreciate your subtle attempt to slip in your mods and 1/4 mile time and try to play it off. Are we supposed to act surprised that your already stock FI engine gained power with a port and bigger pulley and tune? Who cares. Go hang out with the turbo diesel guys who think they are big stuff because they add a tune to their already turbo'd engines and make a bunch of hp and think they did something miraculous.

The L's were great trucks and at one point the fastest stock production trucks in the world. I used to want one very badly. But let's face it, Dodge and the SRT group developed a bigger, badder, faster truck and kicked the L off its throne. No other car company has decided to unseat the SRT-10 Ram from its throne, so until then "FKA SVT".

Your srt isn't the fastest truck...
And my point still stands, wavinb ****s about stock rigs is just gay. If you wanna act big and bad, you better be able to back it up. And his qc srt10 is going to have issues with even stock lightnings. Will it win sometimes, sure. But it wil lose just as many.

And those are old mods... trucks come a long ways

Last edited:
Whats your best time in that L of yours?

Haven't been to track on new setup.

12.41 @ 111 on stock motor
12.6 @ 115 on street tires built motor stock blower, with only 11* timing. Street tires hurt MPH, datalogs show full throttle didn't come on till 4 seconds into run. That was my first outing on the new motor. We were still dialing in the tune.

New tune and blower should trap 118-120 when I run it. Ill bolt the slicks up too

Last edited:

12.6 @ 115 on street tires built motor stock blower, with only 11* timing. Street tires hurt MPH, datalogs show full throttle didn't come on till 4 seconds into run

New tune and blower should trap 118-120 when I run it.

Will, I don't live in the "what it should run world". I run 11.501 @119 in the real world. I added a few mods and haven't run it yet, so I'm hoping to better that timeslip, so call me when you get close. :D

Will, I don't live in the "what it should run world". I run 11.501 @119 in the real world. I added a few mods and haven't run it yet, so I'm hoping to better that timeslip, so call me when you get close. :D

I, like you haven't run this setup. New blower, more boost, better tune. But it sounds like it'd be a great race!

You bring your little L over here and I'll show you what a 101k mile QC can do. :D

You better hope it traps close to 120...

Whats your best time in that L of yours?

I run 11.501 @119 in the real world. I added a few mods and haven't run it yet, so I'm hoping to better that timeslip, so call me when you get close. :D

:chain:

I ain't afraid of no stinkin Viper car, :D

Don't get me a wrong I would love to see a video of an SRT-10 truck spanking a Viper, but the twin screwed in his sig makes it unlikely.

Last edited:
I, like you haven't run this setup. New blower, more boost, better tune. But it sounds like it'd be a great race!

Yes it would, sorta went off topic on you're thread,hope your cool with it.:D

Don't get me a wrong I would love to see a video of an SRT-10 truck spanking a Viper, but the twin screwed in his sig makes it unlikely.

Traction would be his biggest problem, but I agree. I was supposed to race one here but the guy is still tuning it and he didn't seem too interested after he found out I was shooting for 11.3.

Yes it would, sorta went off topic on you're thread,hope your cool with it.:D

Good point, back to the original reason for this thread. Who's truck is it???

saw this today....

8b785366.jpg

curious if you would like to back up the big words?

FK A-SVT

Those words big enough for you little man?!?!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I ain't afraid of no stinkin Viper car, :D

Traction would be his biggest problem, but I agree. I was supposed to race one here but the guy is still tuning it and he didn't seem too interested after he found out I was shooting for 11.3.

I don't have a traction problem. My drag radials hook just fine.

I'm only making about 750hp but I don't think your 11.3 would get the job done. :elefant:

:)

Wish you lived closer I've been wanting to see what the ole z71 will do against a lightning or srt-10. Not talking trash there's just nobody in my area i can run for a comparison.:(
image17-1.jpg

image14.jpg

12.6 @ 115 on street tires built motor stock blower, with only 11* timing. Street tires hurt MPH, datalogs show full throttle didn't come on till 4 seconds into run. That was my first outing on the new motor. We were still dialing in the tune.

New tune and blower should trap 118-120 when I run it. Ill bolt the slicks up too

thats odd, built motor ran a slower time :confused::confused::confused::confused:

If I built my motor, I think I would have did some good tuning and other finer things in life before taking it to the track to tear it up. thats just me tho.

thats odd, built motor ran a slower time :confused::confused::confused::confused:

If I built my motor, I think I would have did some good tuning and other finer things in life before taking it to the track to tear it up. thats just me tho.

I think the run before the built motor was on slicks. What he was saying is after tuning and bolting the slicks on it should be faster. At least that's what I got out of it.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back