Why an Owners Association?

Wasnt that what the regional reps were for?

The Regional Reps primary focus is to promote and further activities in local area's. I think in 2013 we had more GTG's than in any of the previous 5 years. They were small, but a really good start. Is what I'm asking is for a leadership (ie President, VP, Treasurer, etc) to lead

The Regional Reps primary focus is to promote and further activities in local area's. I think in 2013 we had more GTG's than in any of the previous 5 years. They were small, but a really good start. Is what I'm asking is for a leadership (ie President, VP, Treasurer, etc) to lead

The treasurer should have an accounting background. Just my .02

The treasurer should have an accounting background. Just my .02

Or at the very least run a credit check on them to make sure personal finances are in order. I don't want somebody that is buried in debt or can't pay their bills in charge of the club's money.

I assisted on a tractor repo in the small town next to the one i work in.....The guy was the town treasurer and local bank finance manager...True story, and he won re election...

Don't think I can post anymore on VOA, no one gets it, let's get our own going........

Oh and if anyone asks, sure Vipers can be part of the Viper Truck Club of America. We are inclusive in nature... Just ask the SS and L folks who join up and go to GTG's. Hell we'll even let them support the club, however, we do draw the line when it comes to Viper Truck of the Month... LOL

Honestly now owning both I can kind of understand where they are coming from, they are 2 totally different animals. And other than the engine under the hood they have nothing in common

Honestly now owning both I can kind of understand where they are coming from, they are 2 totally different animals. And other than the engine under the hood they have nothing in common

2 things. The engine and someone crazy enough at the time to create something completely outside the box that nobody thought would ever be made. If the viper car guys don't want us I know the local vette group would be more than happy to have some 10 owners. They are all very impressed with the platform.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

So is the ACR-X and the R/T

It is going to be a no on letting us join as even associate members IMO. However not all is lost. We can collaborate with the regions there and try to set up GTGs that both the voa and vtoa are present at. It is a foot in the door in which we can build off of. A no doesn't mean it is the end, just the beginning of a longer journey.

2 things. The engine and someone crazy enough at the time to create something completely outside the box that nobody thought would ever be made. If the viper car guys don't want us I know the local vette group would be more than happy to have some 10 owners. They are all very impressed with the platform.

We would be better off starting our own owners association, I could see doing gtg with the viper guys but don't think the two clubs could be together. Almost think we would be better off with the other ram guys since we share way more in common with them. But the fact is we are the bastard childern of the vipers and rams, and I'm just fine with that:rock:

We would be better off starting our own owners association, I could see doing gtg with the viper guys but don't think the two clubs could be together. Almost think we would be better off with the other ram guys since we share way more in common with them. But the fact is we are the bastard childern of the vipers and rams, and I'm just fine with that:rock:

I don't mind being the black sheep group. I know a few viper owners but non local. The ones I have met locally were mostly overstimulated about themselves....and one mental disturbed owner who is always talkin about viper owners have the biggest........well let's keep this non- offensive.

I am looking forward on seeing how this all pans out. I would love to see the Ram SRT10 back it the spot light and believe there is still a big enough following to be there. Like I said before, I am all about this and will support it anyway I can. We just need to take it one baby step at a time. If we get well organized, there could be a chance that VOA will accept the VTCoA, but by that time, we won't care about joining. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back