Why an Owners Association?

I am looking forward on seeing how this all pans out. I would love to see the Ram SRT10 back it the spot light and believe there is still a big enough following to be there. Like I said before, I am all about this and will support it anyway I can. We just need to take it one baby step at a time. If we get well organized, there could be a chance that VOA will accept the VTCoA, but by that time, we won't care about joining. :)

So who is gonna take the first step and get this started?
I know we will need a trust worthy accountant, bank account, type of payment structure.
Do we go forward and start the process to be a non-profit organization?
I know Jeff started by laws, which is a good starting point.

So who is gonna take the first step and get this started?
I know we will need a trust worthy accountant, bank account, type of payment structure.
Do we go forward and start the process to be a non-profit organization?
I know Jeff started by laws, which is a good starting point.

I've already done my research on a non-profit, articles of incorporation for a non profit. I'm kinda approaching this backwards. No sense in doing all the paperwork, and getting everything done if there is no motivation. I figure dues are a ways out and it sure as hell won't be like VOA dues.

To this point, we are still looking for motivated people who can lead, that are RAM SRT-10 Owners and are actively participating in events.

Reverse engineering!! I love it. We have some people in place that can do what they can but time is our only enemy. I will do whatever is needed.

Can I nominate you as President?

Guys, I've been busy and not seen this but I signed up over there to try and aid in whatever way I can. Like you guys, I have little time to dedicate to it, but will try to stay involved at least in the Texas area.

Well, if it helps, I don't think Vendors should be Officers (may present a conflict of interest or the apperance there of)

I am also low on extra free time now a days...I would be willing to help out...I wouldnt mind keeping the V updated on area/reigional happenings...car shows, drag races, GTGs, etc....

Well, if it helps, I don't think Vendors should be Officers (may present a conflict of interest or the apperance there of)

Nah, not looking to lead anything, rather support the cause in other ways needed. Just being involved if needed ;)

Yeah....almost as funny as trying to get the trucks into the VOA!!!! Almost...:)

To Be Clear!!!!!!!

We DON"T want to be part of the VOA...!!!!

We want to build a relationship where Viper Truck Owners have events around the country that they can attend and are openly welcomed by the VOA. The problem is we don't drive Vipers, we Drive Viper Trucks. it's scares the hell out of them. We have way to many Viper Truck Owners that are to far away from Texas or the Southeast and there are no RAM SRT-10 events. Building the relationship will help but is not a complete solution. Build an organized body will bring us to the "Serious" side of the coin instead of just being a bunch of people goofing off on the internet.

Why the VOA, there is a direct connection between the VOA and SRT, and thats another place where a relationship needs to be built.

The other option is we just ignore the Vipers and concentrate on events that SRT has.

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back