X-Metal Throttle Body

Nowwhat said:
Come on Gary send one to Dan so he can post the gains....if it makes the 13rwhp...then I have to come on here and eat a huge pot of humble pie and become a unpaid sales rep for the TB pimping the hell out of it every chance I get...what do you have to lose....?????
get a big spoon!;) :D

Well Eddie will post some numbers soon;) and I think if the numbers come out good then he should send Eddie a set of billet valve covers and let Nowwhat pay half:D

If the numbers come out bad...............then gary should have to send Eddie and Nowwhat a set of valve covers:D

Stinker said:
Well Eddie will post some numbers soon;) and I think if the numbers come out good then he should send Eddie a set of billet valve covers and let Nowwhat pay half:D

If the numbers come out bad...............then gary should have to send Eddie and Nowwhat a set of valve covers:D

don't drag me into this bet....:D ....I will be happy to see numbers no matter what they are...numbers talk....period

One of you can buy me one and I'll independently test it!!!:rock:

Stinker said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i just recived my T B from boomer today(thank you gary)that was fast service and WOW it looks like a art something that goes on the living room table not on a truck...can't wait till sat. for the install...:rock:

Nowwhat said:
don't drag me into this bet....:D ....I will be happy to see numbers no matter what they are...numbers talk....period
dude, you know i like you. we have more in common than we probably both know! hope you come to the Nats this year.

BOOMER said:
dude, you know i like you. we have more in common than we probably both know! hope you come to the Nats this year.

all good....send one to Dan......:D

Speed Racer said:
Yah I want to see the numbers then I'm next in line :)

Perry
we have this BIG thing in the ground, in fact we have 2 of them. they weigh about 5000lbs apiece. they cost us close to 100 grand with the extra equipment we have with them.
they provide us with the INFO you see below in the picture.
i believe they are called dyno's. i have had at least 1 dyno in operation for over 15 years.
they are a lot of fun to operate.
they validate my R&d.
i used them at Yamaha when i worked on the 5 valve head Genesis project.
i work with a respected builder in NASCAR and Busch, and we do R&D together. he has a dyno too. sometimes i help do flow bench work. he likes me, i think he is a neat guy too.
we have had the Petty's at our shop before. we know them from other R&D work in the past from various projects.
i have used them i lot.
i like dyno's
i used a dyno to test my Throttle body.
i have tested over 127 different versions of my throttle body over the past 3 years.
i like my throttle body and my dynos.
i dyno things for all sorts of people.
i have done R&D for Yamaha, Paxton, KTM, Victory and Polaris.
i used my dyno(s) when i did my R&D for them.
i have probably logged more dyno hours than most tuners will in their lifetime.
i also have a Flowbench.-i use my dynos to correlate my info from my flowbench.
i have invested over $15,000 in the design of my throttle body, that i tested on my dyno(s)
you can see my dyno results in the picture below.
how many people have bought FIPK, or Volant cold air kits with ZERO dyno substantion?
like i said,
i have a dyno.

Last edited:
BOOMER said:
we have this BIG thing in the ground, in fact we have 2 of them. they weigh about 5000lbs apiece. they cost us close to 100 grand with the extra equipment we have with them.
i believe they are called dyno's. i have had at least 1 dyno in operation for over 15 years.
they validate my R&d.
i have used them i lot.
i like dyno's
i have tested over 127 different versions of my throttle body over the past 3 years.
i have invested over $15,000 in the design of my throttle body, that i tested on my dyno(s)
how many people have bought FIPK, or Volant cold air kits with ZERO dyno substantion?
like i said,
i have a dyno.

Soooo.... what are you trying to say?:dontknow: :D

I am saving up. I have a few more things ahead of this right now but I do want one. They look gorgeous!

Paul

it will be a couple of weeks before i get mine. just so yall dont get to antsy. front end is off the truck now so the work is in progress.

BOOMER said:
they validate my R&d.
i work with a respected builder in NASCAR and Busch, and we do R&D together. he has a dyno too. sometimes i help do flow bench work. he likes me, i think he is a neat guy too.
we have had the Petty's at our shop before. we know them from other R&D work in the past from various projects.
i have used them i lot.
i like dyno's
like i said,
i have a dyno.

And Stinker has Itchy Balls.;) :p :D :rock:

Good post Gary. :)

BOOMER said:
they validate my R&d.
i have used them i lot.
i like dyno's
like i said,
i have a dyno.

Gary, why not send one to DC just to prove your point even more? I see you've got an awesome resume but I think other people would like to see an unbiased dyno tune done with your T/B and I think you'd end up selling even more because of it. I think it's a win-win scenario. :dontknow:

HDVIPER said:
Gary, why not send one to DC just to prove your point even more? I see you've got an awesome resume but I think other people would like to see an unbiased dyno tune done with your T/B and I think you'd end up selling even more because of it. I think it's a win-win scenario. :dontknow:
now that my patent on it has been turned in and is pending, i dont care who tests it. that was one thing i have been really working on, is keeping someone from being able to duplicate it. the thing that speaks volumes for this product is the customer testimonials, as long as my customers are happy, that solidifies what we already know about the past 3 years of research.
Larry Macedo and AB perfomance are in the works of testing them selves and will have some impressive results to share, that i am very pleased about

GEORGE PATTON.......he was the best :)

george1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back