2005 Ram SRT-10 QC

ViperSuperDuke said:
I would be all over this if you were closer to California. By the way, does "back to stock" mean all the mods have disappeared?:rock:
yup, no mods anymore.:(

The truck is officially sold and gone as of yesterday. this past week i made a few more memories in her before she went away. hope the next owner treats her right. thanks for all the interests.

Borden's SRT said:
The truck is officially sold and gone as of yesterday. this past week i made a few more memories in her before she went away. hope the next owner treats her right. thanks for all the interests.

So . . Did you clean the peter-tracks off the seat? Hate to see her go bud, but definitely glad to see you're still here - and sane. Enjoy your new Eight! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
So . . Did you clean the peter-tracks off the seat? Hate to see her go bud, but definitely glad to see you're still here - and sane. Enjoy your new Eight! :rock:
of course, cant send her off dirty! lol:D I'll still be here. too many friends here. (i think) :D :D :D

yup its 1 more item finished thru all the mess. we're doing great tho!

Hey steve.... I just found this thread and I'm the owner of your old truck. Why didn't you leave the mods in....lol I know you wouldn't have got crap for them at carmax. Good to know it was taken care if for the most part and that I'm the second owner. How much did carmax end up giving you if you don't mind me asking? I got the truck back at the end of February for just over what you were asking, even though they wanted 25k.
Glad to know it was in good hands!!!

I almost owned that truck but it sold before I had my cash together and I ended up buying mine at the end of March. I didn't even realize that was the same 10.

razorbackfan said:
I almost owned that truck but it sold before I had my cash together and I ended up buying mine at the end of March. I didn't even realize that was the same 10.
Yea I had it transfered from the carmax in Jacksonville fl down to me. I always wondered if the owner was on this site too. Glad it was in good hands! I want that rolling bedcover though!!!!! :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
Hey steve.... I just found this thread and I'm the owner of your old truck. Why didn't you leave the mods in....lol I know you wouldn't have got crap for them at carmax. Good to know it was taken care if for the most part and that I'm the second owner. How much did carmax end up giving you if you don't mind me asking? I got the truck back at the end of February for just over what you were asking, even though they wanted 25k.
Glad to know it was in good hands!!!
You can hardly notice the fire damage....

How are you going to get the beer farts and pecker tracks out of seats :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
I know I'm in good hands....I got it from carmax so it's worthy:p
Partner, I know Steves truck and Stevie pretty well, it is very worthy.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Partner, I know Steves truck and Stevie pretty well, it is very worthy.:rock: :rock:
That makes me at ease.... I always wondered if the truck may have been abused or had any F/I mods. Good to know you're friends and he's he's a good guy.

And ironhead either Steve or carmax cleaned it very well bc it still smells like new inside and the seats look like day one:D

Steve is good people...and he took super care of that truck. You got a great one.

i sent ya a pm.i will give the entire history on her. i'm glad that you are on here. its def. strange seeing your pix now knowing she was mine. lol

Steve's truck was one of those freak trucks that made really good numbers for a QC. Congrats on a great truck!

amtrucker22 said:
Steve's truck was one of those freak trucks that made really good numbers for a QC. Congrats on a great truck!

he was reported to do donuts while in reverse till he burned tires off the rear end ,and he sold me the twin turbos and 300 shot nos kit he had on it also ,,,but im sure it will be ok with the stock internals though :D

lol j/k

Borden's SRT said:
i sent ya a pm.i will give the entire history on her. i'm glad that you are on here. its def. strange seeing your pix now knowing she was mine. lol
Yea I posted a thread a while back to see if the last owner was on here.....
Amtrucker he gave me a brief overview and apparently the truck is one of the freak one's out there with good numbers stock....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back