Alberta Dyno Day

Sorry guys i will not attend. My truck has it's butt in the air awaiting spider gears! Latest ETA is Thursday I will try to attend the next one! I was really looking forward to going but my quest to achieve 12 sec. 1/4 mile run prior to the GTG has left me quite humble!!! I can only say that I will try to attend the next one but 12 seconds is more important right now ! I will get this truck repaired and get it to launch hard !!! ( Jack is my hero ) Whoo whoo !!!!! Tea parties are for girls anyway!!!! Ha ha!!

Sorry guys i will not attend. My truck has it's butt in the air awaiting spider gears! Latest ETA is Thursday I will try to attend the next one! I was really looking forward to going but my quest to achieve 12 sec. 1/4 mile run prior to the GTG has left me quite humble!!! I can only say that I will try to attend the next one but 12 seconds is more important right now ! I will get this truck repaired and get it to launch hard !!! ( Jack is my hero ) Whoo whoo !!!!! Tea parties are for girls anyway!!!! Ha ha!!

is that 12's goal with the nitrous? what size shot are you running?

I saw today that the Calgary Five-O have some new toys. The have a new Dark Blue F-150 4x4, a Silver Nissan Morano and they are using the 06-08 Silver Dodge Ram 4x4 again. They set up near the over-passes on Hwy 2, just inside of city limits. The F-150 was set up for Photo-radar. Keep an eye out for them!

is that 12's goal with the nitrous? what size shot are you running?

Yea Will start with a 75 shot! That , with the 390's should do it! If not I will ramp up the nitrous and hit the tires harder!! I ran a 13.16 with street tires and a 75 shot last year and ran a 13.108 this year with street tires ! As long as the diff holds out , 12's will be a breeze!!! Ttyl. I gotta work tomorrow!

Craig is bringing his new Challenger 392 SRT8 tomorrow. He just got it last week. Bets on what he puts down stock?? It a stick.

1. oldcolt 405HP

I saw today that the Calgary Five-O have some new toys. The have a new Dark Blue F-150 4x4, a Silver Nissan Morano and they are using the 06-08 Silver Dodge Ram 4x4 again. They set up near the over-passes on Hwy 2, just inside of city limits. The F-150 was set up for Photo-radar. Keep an eye out for them!

yea last week there was something going on, on the yellow head trail, here in edmonton with commerical trucks. There were like 2 dozen cop cars checking trucks and i seen 2 Edmonton Police Dodge Rams.

yea last week there was something going on, on the yellow head trail, here in edmonton with commerical trucks. There were like 2 dozen cop cars checking trucks and i seen 2 Edmonton Police Dodge Rams.

Yeah the rams are commercial inspections. I do light and medium truck commercial inspections. If you noitice on fleet trucks or just about anything over 4500kg has a blue and black sticker usually on the drivers side window. You need that plus the inspection sheet and certificate done every year. There is one school bus I inspect every 6 months.

Anyways I'm out for Saturday I helped Rad get his truck running last night and he hasn't got enough miles on it to make this trip plus the weather sucks.

Yeah the rams are commercial inspections. I do light and medium truck commercial inspections. If you noitice on fleet trucks or just about anything over 4500kg has a blue and black sticker usually on the drivers side window. You need that plus the inspection sheet and certificate done every year. There is one school bus I inspect every 6 months.

Anyways I'm out for Saturday I helped Rad get his truck running last night and he hasn't got enough miles on it to make this trip plus the weather sucks.

yea suppose to get to 2* and mixed snow/rain tonight.

Man this sucks, everybody is backing out. :(
The weather is looking shitty but there is still hope.
I'm not giving up yet, anybody want to ride down for the day with me?
Kinda sucks to just go by myself:mad:

I just looked at all of the weather forcasts from Edmonton down. Other than the rain tonight, it looks like sun with a chance of 1mm of rain down south. It should be sunny for the drive home.

If you haven't google mapped the address........

From Southbound Deerfoot (HWY2) take the 32nd St exit and turn left on 32nd. Take your first right on 12th St, then left on 27th Ave. Toma's shop is at 27th Ave. and 16th St. We will be in the back.

Sorry guys

Weather sucks this morning, I'm going to wait and see if it clears up. Might leave in a couple hrs.:dontknow:

Thanks to the folks that braved the weather. By 2pm the sun came out and warmed things up. We found another 06 with low HP....the NOS helped though. But it put down 2HP more than mine before the cam swap.

We will hold another GTG for those that would like dyno time. I'm waiting for tunes, so I will need another go as well. Toss some dates out there and we will make things happen on our end.

I will post some vids later.....I need to wash my truck, damn rain!:marchmellow::marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back