Alberta Members

did he get his truck back together? i thought he would be into something like this

I texted Jeff last week and he said it hasn't moved or ran yet.

Great to hear Tyler, won't be long now and you will be able to get rid of those sharp edges on those new tires!!! Lol
Mine is pretty much ready, just a couple gauges to finish,line loc,drop kit and put my two new rear tires on before I head south and a good tune!! Lol

Tranny's back in finally. I hope to get mine fully done this weekend and get a few miles on it to ensure no issues are found.

Ae you meeting with us in Red Deer or heading up earlier? I could meet you on 67th at the timmies in the morning at whatever time.. Mines the 06 grey dodge.

It should be me but I might get stuck here overseas in China around that time, if not it'll be my brother heading up.

Ae you meeting with us in Red Deer or heading up earlier? I could meet you on 67th at the timmies in the morning at whatever time.. Mines the 06 grey dodge.

It should be me but I might get stuck here overseas in China around that time, if not it'll be my brother heading up.

Yeah I will be leaving Edmonton no later then 6:00am

I haven't fully decided when I'm going to go, but I wont be going with you guys early Saturday morning. I'm not scheduled until Sunday morning, but I may go down Saturday afternoon and pop in to see how things are going.

Here is the address for the dyno: 5019 11 Street SE, Calgary

Directions; South Bound Deerfoot Trail, take Glenmore Trail West to Blackfoot Trail (first right). Heading north on Blackfoot turn right on 58 Ave SE (east, first right). Turn left on 11ST SE (north, at the stop sign). In approx 800m, the shop will be on the left. Please go directly to the rear of the building. The dyno is in the second to last bay door, near the Sea-cans.

For any early risers, we will be having breakfast with Chris @ 7am at the Blackfoot Inn. (58th and Blackfoot Trail)

Last edited:
Timmies is approx. 2 km. north of the Blackfoot Inn (at the bottom of the hill on the right/EAST side of Blackfoot).

From there, head EAST to 11th street, then hang a right (south) on 11th street to 5019.

If you can't find 5019, roll your window down. :D

Last edited:
I was down at Ron/Jason's shop today. I broke a wheel lock and needed some help! Jason took care of it!:rock::rock:

Ron and Janson are working on a 440 Coronet R/T. It is an odd grey/silver color, but all stock.

I owed Jason lunch for fixing my wheel lock, so we each jumped in our vehicles and "raced" to Timmies. Jason's new 5.0 is quick, but I held my own. He had a hole-shot off the lights, but even without a tune I was there before we had to back out. We are sitting at the lights waiting for them to change, some guy in an old F-150 hammers it on the green, crap goes flying in the box of his truck, all you can do is laugh. Where was Ronnie??:D:D

I can't wait for a tune!!

I was down at Ron/Jason's shop today. I broke a wheel lock and needed some help! Jason took care of it!:rock::rock:

Ron and Janson are working on a 440 Coronet R/T. It is an odd grey/silver color, but all stock.

I owed Jason lunch for fixing my wheel lock, so we each jumped in our vehicles and "raced" to Timmies. Jason's new 5.0 is quick, but I held my own. He had a hole-shot off the lights, but even without a tune I was there before we had to back out. We are sitting at the lights waiting for them to change, some guy in an old F-150 hammers it on the green, crap goes flying in the box of his truck, all you can do is laugh. Where was Ronnie??:D:D

I can't wait for a tune!!
Lmao!!! Nothing flew out of his box?? Lol

At least he didn't spit rocks at you, nothing pisses me off more than a POS who is acting like a superstar and blasts rocks everywhere.

Ronnie and Jason got the Coronet sorted out. :rock::rock:

It had been to other shops, but it didn't run right. The owner will be very pleased.:)

Dyno tuning with Chris, June 2nd and 3rd

1. Yellow Venom - Saturday 10am (depending on weather)
2. srt10ss - Saturday Paid
3. deibs - Saturday Paid
4. canviper - Saturday 12pm Paid
5. 68Charger - Saturday 2pm Paid
6. yellowfever#154 - Sunday 8am Paid
7. oldcolt - Sunday 12pm Paid
8. Tim - 2pm Paid
9. Palmer - Sunday
10. VTodd - Sunday -Base Run Only
11. Trubuilt *maybe* - Sunday
12. Todd B. - Saturday/Sunday stand-by

Paypal info has been sent via PM.

Could one of the Edmonton-Red Deer guys please commit to 8am on Saturday? I need to fill that spot, so we don't run real late. Thanks!:)

Dyno tuning with Chris, June 2nd and 3rd

1. Yellow Venom - Saturday 10am (depending on weather)
2. srt10ss - Saturday 4pm Paid
3. deibs - Saturday Paid
4. canviper - Saturday 12pm Paid
5. 68Charger - Saturday 2pm Paid
6. yellowfever#154 - Sunday 8am Paid
7. oldcolt - Sunday 12pm Paid
8. Tim - 2pm Paid
9. Palmer - Sunday
10. VTodd - Sunday -Base Run Only
11. Trubuilt *maybe* - Sunday
12. Todd B. - Saturday/Sunday Stand-by

Paypal info has been sent via PM.