Alberta Members

Chris has confirmed the flights that I have booked for him. He is calling Ron or I today.

25 days to go canviper!:D:D

Ha, I wish all I had to do was install headers! I pulled the tranny out of mine two days ago.

What ya doin' to the tranny? There are no wires to reroute in there! Lol. With that hoist in your shop , that tranny job is a breeze! Where a hardhat!!

What ya doin' to the tranny? There are no wires to reroute in there! Lol. With that hoist in your shop , that tranny job is a breeze! Where a hardhat!!

Just a clutch and hydraulics change over, nothing major. I dont think the Centerforce stands a chance with the current setup.

I did test my physical and mental strength the other night. I busted the tranny loose over my head the other night by myself and then did get it to the floor without dropping it. I dont plan on doing that again.

Just a clutch and hydraulics change over, nothing major. I dont think the Centerforce stands a chance with the current setup.

I did test my physical and mental strength the other night. I busted the tranny loose over my head the other night by myself and then did get it to the floor without dropping it. I dont plan on doing that again.

Yikes!!

Dyno tuning with Chris, June 2nd and 3rd

1. Yellow Venom - Saturday 10am (depending on weather)
2. srt10ss - Saturday Paid
3. deibs - Saturday Paid
4. canviper - Saturday 12pm
5. 68Charger - Saturday 2pm Paid
6. yellowfever#154 - Sunday 8am Paid
7. oldcolt - Sunday 12pm Paid
8. Palmer - Sunday
9. Trubuilt *maybe* - Sunday

Paypal info has been sent via PM.

I know it's a small mod, but headers and midpipes should be at Impact for coating today. Not sure how long the wait is to get them coated. Hopefully all finished before May long weekend. :bebored:

Ha HA!! they have a bit of wieght to them when your not ready! going in will be easier! Just toss it onto your shoulder and slam it in!! :rock::rock: Good luck with the tune. Just remember... don't expect to much or you might be disappointed. better to expect 650 and get 750 than to expect 750 and only get 650. It is only a bragging rights number. get it running good and start burning gas and rubber instead of time and money :elefant::elefant::elefant:

I have had many people ask what my expectation is, and I really don't have a expectation. I know it will make power but really all I want is it to hold together.

1000hpoddessey has a virtually identical build to mine and he made 975, but he is using meth and I am not. So we will see what the 3rd brings.

My problem is that I think I like wrenching on it more than driving it, as odd as that may sound. It's my way to relax, get away from everything in life, hang out by myself, and work on my baby.

Last edited:

3. deibs - Saturday Paid
8. Tim - 2pm
9. Palmer - Sunday
10. VTodd - Sunday
11. Trubuilt *maybe* - Sunday

I got my truck running really good, Thanks for help that was involved and
Thanks Chris for the advise and great base tunes!!!

I will for sure be down there as long as its not raining!! I would probably be in the ditch if I drive it in the rain, this truck is a handful on dry pavement now!!

Last edited:

3. deibs - Saturday Paid
8. Tim - 2pm Paid
9. Palmer - Sunday
10. VTodd - Sunday

With lay over's it about 24 hours from the time I leave Kurdistan to my front door. Total air time is about 17 hrs. Fun, fun. :( :marchmellow:

3. deibs - Saturday Paid
8. Tim - 2pm Paid
9. Palmer - Sunday
10. VTodd - Sunday - base run only
12. Todd B. - Saturday/Sunday stand-by

did he get his truck back together? i thought he would be into something like this

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back