Alberta Members

Am I on the Friday or Saturday schedule? I know it's a month away but this coming up fast. And I'm just trying to set up that weekend ahead of time. My truck will be quick to tune anyways.

Am I on the Friday or Saturday schedule? I know it's a month away but this coming up fast. And I'm just trying to set up that weekend ahead of time. My truck will be quick to tune anyways.

The 2nd is Sat Cory! Lmao. Your coming with us for Sat, gonna be leaving Edmonton at 5:00am to be there for 8:00am.

The 2nd is Sat Cory! Lmao. Your coming with us for Sat, gonna be leaving Edmonton at 5:00am to be there for 8:00am.
Well that's what I thought, just trying to be helpful. Who else is following us down. Not a 100% sure on who is all from the Edmonton area.

Well that's what I thought, just trying to be helpful. Who else is following us down. Not a 100% sure on who is all from the Edmonton area.

Norbert, maybe Chris-CCM, I'm not sure if Randy-68charger is coming, never heard back from Jeff and Todd isn't sure if he has to work yet.

We are gonna have to stop for breakfast! I like breakfast!!:drool:

Dyno tuning with Chris, June 2nd and 3rd

1. oldcolt - Sunday
2. yellowfever#154 - Sunday
3.Yellow Venom - Saturday
4. srt10ss -Saturday
5.CCM * I still haven't heard from CCM?* -Saturday
6. canviper - Saturday
7. Palmer - Sunday
8.Trubuilt *maybe* - Sunday

might have to stay the night!!! sounds like a busy sunday as well!!!

Have fun guys, wish I could be there. I'm in Atlanta working, trying to close on a house, etc. Won't be back in Alberta for a while yet, at that time it will just be long enough to install a hitch, pack up the truck, a U-Haul trailer and drive 2500 miles back here. If I could time it right I would love to attend, Ronnie is a great host.

Have fun guys, wish I could be there. I'm in Atlanta working, trying to close on a house, etc. Won't be back in Alberta for a while yet, at that time it will just be long enough to install a hitch, pack up the truck, a U-Haul trailer and drive 2500 miles back here. If I could time it right I would love to attend, Ronnie is a great host.

Thanks, sorry you couldn't make it..

Oldcolt is arranging the tuning session and compiling a list of who will be there, and the whole deal. So contact him via pm for further information.
We are close to hotels, major roads and of course Timmies.

I'm really looking forward to watching Chris the tuning Jedi work his magic. It is a real opportunity for any cars or trucks in the area that can make it to the tuning session. Not just that, but pick up accurate advice on future mods from the guys with the cars and the trucks and what to expect out of your vehicles with those mods. I.O.W. see first-hand which mods can do what, yak and have a few laughs...

Once again, please contact Oldcolt for more information as space really is limited...

See you in a month !!

Ronnie

Last edited:
Dyno tuning with Chris, June 2nd and 3rd

1. Yellow Venom - Saturday
2. srt10ss - Saturday
3. CCM * I still haven't heard from CCM?* -Saturday
4. canviper - Saturday
5. 68Charger - Saturday
6. yellowfever#154 - Sunday
7. oldcolt - Sunday
8. Palmer - Sunday
9. Trubuilt *maybe* - Sunday

Hey Guys. I would really like to nail down the final cost this weekend. Is there any chance CCM could confirm? Saturday is now full with him. Also, has anyone heard from Ramchargerguy? (I forgot his new name). Could you also PM me your list of mods, if you haven't done so? I will get them of to Chris.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back