Alberta Members

Looking forward to watching Mr. Jensen work his magic...
One of the best Tuners on the planet fellas !!!

Is there room around this place for a truck and 28' enclosed trailer to sit over night Saturday? Is it a safe area?

It's in a light industrial area......tough call. If you want to park at my place you can. I'm in the NW, just off of Stoney Trail, which is close to Airdrie. You are trailering your truck also?

Chris is here guys! We spent a few hours with him tonight and we are ready to go in the morning. See you there!:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

I know, I know. But I'll let Burt share the news. We just packed in for today, 3 trucks in total were tuned today. It was really interesting to watch him work. There are tuners and then there are real tuners. It was pretty cool. Mines on the rollers now waiting for 8 am tomorrow.

A striker, Paxton, and roe were done today. A cool combo of all types.

I know, I know. But I'll let Burt share the news. We just packed in for today, 3 trucks in total were tuned today. It was really interesting to watch him work. There are tuners and then there are real tuners. It was pretty cool. Mines on the rollers now waiting for 8 am tomorrow.

A striker, Paxton, and roe were done today. A cool combo of all types.

You sure got that right Tyler,Chris Jensen is a Tuner Guro!!:rock::rock::rock: Its amazing what he did with my truck on the dyno today,very amazing work Chris and it was an excellent day,I would like to thank Burt for handling all this ,WELL DONE Burt:rock:,Ron and Chris also for the team effort everyone involved showed,Did I mention that I highly advise you get your dyno tune done with Chris if you every have the chance,jump at it!:rock:,excellent and an amazing ability to dial these trucks in so precise:rock::rock::rock:
Tyler your in for a treat to work with Chris and Ron tomorrow,you will be happy with the results:rock::rock::rock:
And Thanks again Burt and Mrs.Miller for the drinks and pizza:rock:

You sure got that right Tyler,Chris Jensen is a Tuner Guro!!:rock::rock::rock: Its amazing what he did with my truck on the dyno today,very amazing work Chris and it was an excellent day,I would like to thank Burt for handling all this ,WELL DONE Burt:rock:,Ron and Chris also for the team effort everyone involved showed,Did I mention that I highly advise you get your dyno tune done with Chris if you every have the chance,jump at it!:rock:,excellent and an amazing ability to dial these trucks in so precise:rock::rock::rock:
Tyler your in for a treat to work with Chris and Ron tomorrow,you will be happy with the results:rock::rock::rock:
And Thanks again Burt and Mrs.Miller for the drinks and pizza:rock:

i agree it was an excellent experience Chris is extremely thorough and very knowledgeable about tuning these trucks and i to would like to thank Ron and Burt for organizing this. the finall numbers on my truck was 600hp and 614ftlbs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back