Any Questions?

I found an original can of Nev R Dull in the dark recesses of my garage.
It had a sticker on it $4.99
I'm guessing it was bought in the early 70s but it's too dried out to check it against the new Eagle One to compare the two..

I'm guessing it was bought in the early 70s but it's too dried out to check it against the new Eagle One to compare the two..
Oh that's a collectible relic for sure!! Can is probably worth a fortune hahahaha!

Are the ingredients on the can?

I paid $7.46 at Walmart .. inflation hahaha !

:eek::eek:
No ingredients listed.

It doesn't even show: DO NOT EAT, like it would today.
How did people even survive without those warnings !?!?!?
That's incredible. I wonder how many we may have lost from snacking on NEVR DULL?!?!:eek:

It was first released as a cleaning/bio-weapon late in 1938, and contained traces of Covid 18.9 . It was mistakenly sold as cotton candy at several venues.

:D
:eek::eek: :D:D:D Sounds about right! It's all in the plan lol

It was first released as a cleaning/bio-weapon late in 1938, and contained traces of Covid 18.9 . It was mistakenly sold as cotton candy at several venues.

:D
Now I know why I’ve never like cotton candy

I wasplaying on facebook marketplace. And came across an engine out of a 10 reasonably close to me. According to the listing it has cylinder #7 bearing spun. Thinking about picking it up?
Interesting,,, how much ,, and Wa hats the extent of the #7 bearing damage or bearing journal ?

No more info other than the bearing is bad. He's only asking 2500.00 pics show from the intake to oil pan. Looks like most of the front accessories are there and maybe a flex plate on the back. Nothing about exhaust manifolds or wiring.

No more info other than the bearing is bad. He's only asking 2500.00 pics show from the intake to oil pan. Looks like most of the front accessories are there and maybe a flex plate on the back. Nothing about exhaust manifolds or wiring.
Sounds like a hell of a deal , but all depends on the #7 fix ..

Maybe they would take less and it could be parted out if there's to much wrong to fix it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back