Arizona Owners...Do you want to get out and Drive your trucks?!?

I'd love to have a group of trucks local to me, the closest one I have hung out with lives almost 2 hours away. I'm sure you guys can put this behind you like Kyle said.

I'd love to have a group of trucks local to me, the closest one I have hung out with lives almost 2 hours away. I'm sure you guys can put this behind you like Kyle said.

There are at least 6 or 7 trucks right in our phoenix area, But we can only manage to get 4 or 5 together at a time if we're lucky.

I'm cool, to each his own I say. I'm good with the group of people I know, you can't be friends with everybody. I try to get along with everybody, but sometimes people are just too different. Thats the reason I left Psycho multiple messages after the supposed incident. He then comes on here posting mocking me for trying to get ahold of him.

For the record Shawn, this is all good natured banter to me, I dont let anything said on here affect me. Meeting at Pavilions or any of the GTG'ers is always cool with me. We seem to have a few locals that like to meet and shoot the shit. A lot of our conversation isn't even about the trucks.

I think I know where the problem lies, not everyone is using smilies. How many times do I have to tell you guys, you have to use them or people won't get that you're joking. :D

I think I know where the problem lies, not everyone is using smilies. How many times do I have to tell you guys, you have to use them or people won't get that you're joking. :D

Very sound advice.:rock:

I tend to use them, but I'm on my phone, so it takes more work. I also use the phrase" with all due respect" and that means you cant get offended. According to Ricky Bobby anyway. :D

Lead with all due respect, close with have a nice day. I could tell you to F.O. in the middle and you still can't get mad! :D I love lamp too Jay!

For the record Shawn, this is all good natured banter to me, I dont let anything said on here affect me. Meeting at Pavilions or any of the GTG'ers is always cool with me. We seem to have a few locals that like to meet and shoot the shit. A lot of our conversation isn't even about the trucks.

Thats "Psycho" to you phxpoolguy...:D

I've had too much fun with this. Maybe sometime we will go for a run and I will treat you to a cup of Joe and breakfast. :) Ya know, since you get up early like I do ;)

See what mockery and assumptions turns into?!?:chain:

Why doesn't your dumb ass go back to the post where you ridicule some of the members that just walk around at car shows? I get up early too, my truck is Purdy, it used to be slow, I do have friends, I'm not a "lunatic" that breaks the law knowingly on a public Highway at crazy speeds. Major difference between us is people seem to like hanging around me, notice that your spirited drive was a solo affair. Why don't you go watch a 300 or Gladiator dvd and chill out.

To be fair here, I simply stated my observations and preferences. That is not "mocking":confused:. I would like to know how you come to the conclusion on how we run our runs?!?:dontknow: Maybe you should go sometime, you might have fun!!:burnout:

I'm cool, to each his own I say. I'm good with the group of people I know, you can't be friends with everybody. I try to get along with everybody, but sometimes people are just too different. Thats the reason I left Psycho multiple messages after the supposed incident. He then comes on here posting mocking me for trying to get ahold of him.

Hey now, You were the one who was "worried" all week about the run. I just pulled your leg and let you sit "on Ice" for a bit...:D Besides, really, when was the last time if ever you tried that hard to reach me??:) We only met once at the dragstrip. It was unplanned and over 2+ years ago was it not? The cool part was, it was two guys out doing what we like to do and you came over and introduced yourself.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back