Arizona Owners...Do you want to get out and Drive your trucks?!?

I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in easily over ten years. And if running mid 11's in a QC is so easy, why aren't their more trucks doing it? I'd much rather be fast than cool, to me its just a truck. Hey, your the one with the purty shiny exhaust. :D

Hey, good for you!! I'm not one for getting tickets either... :rock:
I cannot answer why more QC's are not going as fast as you do. I am curious what you think fast is?!? You are definitely "quick" in the 1/4. :)

Hey, good for you!! I'm not one for getting tickets either... :rock:
I cannot answer why more QC's are not going as fast as you do. I am curious what you think fast is?!? You are definitely "quick" in the 1/4. :)

What? My truck is pretty quick for a QC. I'm a lot quicker than your lighter truck. And I know its not the same, but I shift manually, I don't just throw it in drive.

By the way, my 103k mile, non Barrett Jackson wannabe, been in the rain and snow, QC has run 12.8 NA. 11.56 with spray. :D

By the way, my 103k mile, non Barrett Jackson wannabe, been in the rain and snow, QC has run 12.8 NA. 11.56 with spray. :D

Like I said...your high milage QC has been pretty quick in the 1/4:rock:

How is it running now days?!? We could find out Sunday A.M.:D

You can comment on my rides condition, that's fine. However, it's not a "Wanna Be" ;)

Spoke with PhxPoolGuy. He & I aren't really into the road rally, just not our cup of tea, but would be interested in hooking up with you & the other guys for breakfast at the end of your drive. Let us know how, when & where.

Like I said...your high milage QC has been pretty quick in the 1/4:rock:

How is it running now days?!? We could find out Sunday A.M.:D

You can comment on my rides condition, that's fine. However, it's not a "Wanna Be" ;)

My point being, I more than drive my truck. more so than most anybody here, I've even did the drifting or slalom course at Firebird a few years ago. I was 2/10's of a second from the fastest prepped Charger. By that, I mean he had the suspension and tires setup. I'm not afraid to bring mine out in the rain.:D

My point being, I more than drive my truck. more so than most anybody here, I've even did the drifting or slalom course at Firebird a few years ago. I was 2/10's of a second from the fastest prepped Charger. By that, I mean he had the suspension and tires setup. I'm not afraid to bring mine out in the rain.:D

You know, I think thats pretty cool. Good for you! Im glad you enjoy your truck the way you want to.:rock:

I still have some connections at McChord AFB...I'll have my truck loaded on a C-17 and be flying into Falcon Field by late afternoon tomorrow..drinks are on me.

"Hey Chief I sure hope you left room for a Dodge SRT-10 pickup"
c17-aircraft-loading---usaf.jpg

I still have some connections at McChord AFB...I'll have my truck loaded on a C-17 and be flying into Falcon Field by late afternoon tomorrow..drinks are on me.

Lol, see you on Sunday, ;)

They decided to air drop my truck on Falcon Field instead..something about too short of a runway. Little banged up but hopefully be ready for tomorrow...love the warm weather and the margaritas.

images

We just got home from hanging out with Jim and Jason, don't think any of us three will be going out in a few hours. Have fun and be safe. :rock:

Like I said "It would definitely be something" ;)

They decided to air drop my truck on Falcon Field instead..something about too short of a runway. Little banged up but hopefully be ready for tomorrow...love the warm weather and the margaritas.

images

LOL ;)

We just got home from hanging out with Jim and Jason, don't think any of us three will be going out in a few hours. Have fun and be safe. :rock:

Thanks! We will..... :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back