Att. Texas bunch

headin south bound:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

maybe i will bring my other new silver srt-10 and see if torrie can tune it too :D

Getting a late start. Heading out now from DFW. I should be there in about 5 hours or so (gotta gas up, etc). See you guys after lunch some time.

well guys wish i could've met some of ya but james (OSO) called me saying ya wanted to do some fun runs but im stuck at work doing OT. Maybe next time.

just made it home ,,,from the patron ,,margartiats ,caronas ,faitats im so shit faced i cannnt evven type i tink im going to fall overr in my chair ,,got tons of pics but to wasted to posst em

#1 too Toorrie you the funking man
#2 to evveryone how showed up you guys are the greatestts ,,
#4 evewreyonoe was on there bestts behavior A1 thnks
#5 the outtfit that hostted us was the best ,,a1
#6 i will fix typpoys in the mornning when i somber up
#7 diid i mention im shitfaced
#8 my wifie poo aint evven pissed at me ,,,waz up wit that
#9 whatt day is it
#10 where am i
#11 where the hell did i ppark my truck
#12 How the hell did we run a a biill of 400 bucks at faitta willies ,,must have been the patron
the top Hp was sim homer with the strikeer heads 514 i think withh me a close secondd of 500.9
#13 did i mention im funkingg shhitfaced
#14 whatt nuber am i on o ya 14
#15 I LOV U GUYS
#shhit i felll over
#16 ok im alright
#17 shiit im losst now :dontknow:

o ya pleasse everyonne post up they made iit homee save
#18 WOT and OSO musst be rellatted:aetsch:

Last edited:
afterr all that mexican foodd i hav to go take a 10 pound dummp :elefant:

Trying to post a new thread but its not letting me ?

Title: Texas bunch Dyno #s and pics

First of all Id like to thank Torrie for his amazing work. I want everyone to know that i had a great time and it was my pleasure getting to meet you all.I hope we can get something together agian sometime.

I will be uploading pics and vids tonight.

My numbers were 511.7HP and 541.6 TQ

your a good man sim gladd i gott too meet ya bro ,,,damn im going to bed ,,,or couch or carpet wich ever comes first :p :p

Ironhead said:
your a good man sim gladd i gott too meet ya bro ,,,damn im going to bed ,,,or couch or carpet wich ever comes first :p :p
LOL wished I could of joined yall sorry i had to leave early

sim333 said:
LOL wished I could of joined yall sorry i had to leave early

dude u woorked all night and were up all day hope you make throhgh the night ,,,,im so old i could not do it ,,,be safe bro,thanks for your service ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back