ATTN SOCAL MEMBERS!!! Famosa RaceWay in Bakersfield May 5th

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Hey Brad ,
Most of the Ford guy's that come to our site run much faster then the guy we saw Robert put the hurt on:idea: :idea:

There is always someone faster. Lets see what happens. Skill at the track will be a deciding factor. What tire pressure is everyone recommend for the "sticky" track if your running stock tires considering the anticipated sunny hot day? I'm thinking 20 - 22.

I will be bringing the R/C so i will shoot for 20 psi and try launching from idle and power shifting still need to install the Raptor shift-light.
and am hunting for some DR's and wheels

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
I will be bringing the R/C so i will shoot for 20 psi and try launching from idle and power shifting still need to install the Raptor shift-light.
and am hunting for some DR's and wheels

I was wondering why you didn't call. My offer still stands. I have to finish the NOS install. I'll be going to Mikes later this week. If you want maybe we can meet up at Mike's and have a shop day.:idea:

Brad

SrtBrad said:
I was wondering why you didn't call. My offer still stands. I have to finish the NOS install. I'll be going to Mikes later this week. If you want maybe we can meet up at Mike's and have a shop day.:idea:

Brad

Sounds good to me it just depends on when.
I am currently working on a condo in Brentwood and a house in Pasadena :( :( so friday would be the best day for me maybe thursday:dontknow: to much work not enough time:2in1:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Sounds good to me it just depends on when.
I am currently working on a condo in Brentwood and a house in Pasadena :( :( so friday would be the best day for me maybe thursday:dontknow: to much work not enough time:2in1:

I know the feeling. I was thinking Thursday or Friday as well. I'm finishing up on a house renovation in the Palasades. I will be done Wednesday and take either Thursday or Friday off. Mike offered to take one of his sick days off whenever we want but I believe he is busy on Thursday evening. I would shoot for Friday. Sound good to you. Let me know.

SrtBrad said:
I know the feeling. I was thinking Thursday or Friday as well. I'm finishing up on a house renovation in the Palasades. I will be done Wednesday and take either Thursday or Friday off. Mike offered to take one of his sick days off whenever we want but I believe he is busy on Thursday evening. I would shoot for Friday. Sound good to you. Let me know.
Friday should work:D

Nowwhat said:
who's going on the 5th..?

Bucke77
06QuadCab
SrtBrad + SrtBradsBoss
DrCraig
viperam
Whitesnake
snake2144
Nowwhat
Silverback
AWDisuzu + 2 great kids

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Bucke77
06QuadCab
SrtBrad + SrtBradsBoss
DrCraig
viperam
Whitesnake
snake2144
Nowwhat
Silverback
AWDisuzu + 2 great kids

silverback......?????????????????????

im calling out nowhat,,,bring your A game mike,,,,my truck is about the same as before

lets line um up,,,and be the first 10 second,,, lightning srt-10 drag race:dontknow:

lightninquick said:
im calling out nowhat,,,bring your A game mike,,,,my truck is about the same as before

lets line um up,,,and be the first 10 second,,, lightning srt-10 drag race:dontknow:

Lets get it on:boxing:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Lets get it on:boxing:

i can see mike right now,,,,staring at the screen,,,praying this is just a bad dream,,,,,he wants to reply,,,,but his fingers are trembling too bad,,,,LOL!!!!

lightninquick said:
i can see mike right now,,,,staring at the screen,,,praying this is just a bad dream,,,,,he wants to reply,,,,but his fingers are trembling too bad,,,,LOL!!!!

Mike might be a lot of things smart ass and wise ass but not one to back down from a challenge :burnout: :burnout:

Hey Lightingquick what do you run by the way ?:dontknow:

my truck should run a 10.8 off the bottle at famoso,,,i live about 200 miles away from famoso,,,,so im leaving the bottle home

lightninquick said:
my truck should run a 10.8 off the bottle at famoso,,,i live about 200 miles away from famoso,,,,so im leaving the bottle home
Should be a great run :rock: :rock: if my math is correct mike should be running similar times:dontknow:
Make sure and have a few stock Lightning's come with you for the slow guy's like me:eek: :p :D I am in Hollywood and will be caravanning down if you want to drive down with us

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Should be a great run :rock: :rock: if my math is correct mike should be running similar times:dontknow:
Make sure and have a few stock Lighting's come with you for the slow guy's like me:eek: :p :D

slow guys like you??? yea right,,,,i know what srt's can do stock:rock:

lightninquick said:
slow guys like you??? yea right,,,,i know what srt's can do stock:rock:
from what I have read on the Ford forums I should be running 14's:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back