ATTN SOCAL MEMBERS!!! Famosa RaceWay in Bakersfield May 5th

u should bring it in case my bottle runs empty :)

lightninquick said:
my truck should run a 10.8 off the bottle at famoso,,,i live about 200 miles away from famoso,,,,so im leaving the bottle home

lightninquick said:
if you can shift,,,lol

What up Rick.....you know I will line up with ya....:rock: ...

should be a great day.....gonna do a couple 1000' runs...then I will be ready for my "get out" run....:D ..

we will have to flip a coin for lane choice....:D

AWDisuzu said:
u should bring it in case my bottle runs empty :)

nope,,,i dont have the greatest self control,,,,i have to leave the bottle home on long trips

when ever the supertank is ready we will line um up,,,,,we will have to have a video

lightninquick said:
nope,,,i dont have the greatest self control,,,,i have to leave the bottle home on long trips

when ever the supertank is ready we will line um up,,,,,we will have to have a video

Consider it done.:D It should be an entertaining run.

he better be good at the tree,,,,,thats where the race will be won

SrtBrad said:
I'd love to mount a camera in one of the trucks.:idea: Let me know if you would volunteer.

Brad

you can mount one in mine,,,,but you better place it rearward if you want to see mikes truck:D

lightninquick said:
you can mount one in mine,,,,but you better place it rearward if you want to see mikes truck:D

I'll be cutting .0xx lights.....you just better not red light....:D

OCBob said:
Wish I could come up for this one. But it's the twins second birthday, think I better show up for that LOL.

Bring the twins out to the races:idea: They might have fun. AWDisuzu is bringing out his 2 girls and the Boss and I will bring out our son Spencer as well.

SrtBrad said:
Bring the twins out to the races:idea: They might have fun. AWDisuzu is bringing out his 2 girls and the Boss and I will bring out our son Spencer as well.
They've been out to Fontana a few times before, but the OL has party plans for relatives and friends. So not this time.

Cinco de Mayo????? that's the fight day, hhhhhhuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
watch the fight of (Dela Hoya).
Or see Nowwhat Run faster then the L's?????????

dontknow??????

Whitesnake said:
Cinco de Mayo????? that's the fight day, hhhhhhuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
watch the fight of (Dela Hoya).
Or see Nowwhat Run faster then the L's?????????

dontknow??????

Eddie you have to go it will be fun watching everyone race and see how they do.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back