ATTN SOCAL MEMBERS!!! Famosa RaceWay in Bakersfield May 5th

for those thinking of going....should be a fast day at the track

high temp will be 80 but any runs made before 12:00 should be in sub 70 degree weather...add that to a elevation of 635' and a well prepped track and everyone has a good shot at their personal bests.....:rock:

Nowwhat said:
for those thinking of going....should be a fast day at the track

high temp will be 80 but any runs made before 12:00 should be in sub 70 degree weather...add that to a elevation of 635' and a well prepped track and everyone has a good shot at their personal bests.....:rock:

Add the video part and it will be a day to remember.:rock: :rock: Wife is racing and I'm video taping. I'm not sure if she will use the NOS or not but I hope she will beat her best time of 14.2.

Awdisuzu (Mike) 06_Quad_Srt10 (J.T.) and I are going to the Palmdale track to test the new mods this Friday. I believe the track is open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Anybody else interested in Going?

Brad

Bucke77
06QuadCab
SrtBrad + SrtBradsBoss
DrCraig
viperam
Whitesnake
snake2144
Nowwhat
Silverback
AWDisuzu + 2 great kids
FSTJACK

FSTJACK said:
Bucke77
06QuadCab
SrtBrad + SrtBradsBoss
DrCraig
viperam
Whitesnake
snake2144
Nowwhat
Silverback
AWDisuzu + 2 great kids
FSTJACK

right on Jack....love the avatar too.....

Whitesnake said:
hey L Lover?
who the hell is Oscar? :dontknow:

he is a washed up latino boxer/promoter,,,he is gonna be fighting on the 5th

Nowwhat said:
on your way up can you stop by and clean my pool?:D

sure thing buddy,,,,i need to stop by your place and pick up some more avon for my granny anyways:D ,,,,besides last time i was there i left in a bit of a hurry,,i left my shoes:vroam:

lightninquick said:
sure thing buddy,,,,i need to stop by your place and pick up some more avon for my granny anyways:D ,,,,besides last time i was there i left in a bit of a hurry,,i left my shoes:vroam:

Rick can you tell me how to order one of those 10 sec club stickers....I think I am going to need one....:D

And just to be fair...I need to tell you I am upping my shot from 250 to 300....so you want a head start?

bigger shot??? well,,,i do have a smaller upper pulley:D ive been saving it for a occasion such as this

Just a reminder...the racing Gods are blessing us with crazy good weather for the 5th.....20 degrees cooler than normal....

high of 71.....means 65 degree runs in the A.M....figure 1100-1300' DA.....this is a chance for most guys to pull a personal best.....that track is sticky.....

.5 sec faster than Fotana
.8 faster than LACR....

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

IS IT REALLY .5 QUICKER THAN FONTANA? THAT WOULD PUT ME AT 12.3!! WE WILL SEE!!! I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT MIKE
ALSO, A BUNCH OF US ARE GOING UP FRIDAY NIGHT WHO'S INTERESTED IN GOING?
SRTBRAD AND WIFE
AWDIZUSU
06QUADCAB
BUCKE77

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back