BBK Throttle Body available NOW

Ram From Hell said:
Got the truck running again today, and the BBK was on it. Running nicely with it.;)

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

good luck on gettin her tuned:rock:

Got a chance to take the 10 out for a test run yeserday. The BBK works graet. The throtle response is point on, seems to have a more better pull up to 60 mph, haven't gotten on an open road to go any farther yet. Great job from BBK in my opinion. Thanks for the work that was put into this buy Ron, and by all that were involved in the testing.:congrats:

BTW, I discovered how the BBK can make the engine bay look better. It got rid of another X-Metal logo on my engine.:D

Ram From Hell said:
BTW, I discovered how the BBK can make the engine bay look better. It got rid of another X-Metal logo on my engine.:D

Startin to look good :D :D :D :D

Ram From Hell said:
Got the truck running again today, and the BBK was on it. Running nicely with it.;)

So all this the problem you had with the truck was with the throttle body;) Glad you like Eric:burnout:

Ron you have mail ---Payment sent:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Recieved the TB 2 hours ago ---Installed and running.....It is a noticable difference on throttle responce -----Throttle is sticking a bit---will give it a couple days to learn and see if it fixes itself.....If not what is the fix?

VIPR PWR said:
Recieved the TB 2 hours ago ---Installed and running.....It is a noticable difference on throttle responce -----Throttle is sticking a bit---will give it a couple days to learn and see if it fixes itself.....If not what is the fix?
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

VIPR PWR said:
Turn the idle stop screw in. I had to turn mine in 3/4 of a turn.

Thanks Steve will give it a couple days for the ecm to learn and then adjust the screw if needed.....The Idle was surging when I first started it and now it is a bit low ( I think) when not sticking....Throttle does feel better and mpg reading went from 9.9 to 10.1 after about a 8 mile run...of course No place to hit the throttle hard around here this time of day...we will see later ---time to finish the gf's brakes now lol ---srt10 comes first ---but don't tell her that ....

Last edited:
I think you mean mpg? Otherwise, you've got one slooow truck.

My mpg went down, but it might be because I'm enjoying the throttle body/tune too much.

yep mpg lol ---fixed----I will be enjoying the truck as soon as the traffic lets off here -----:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Second putt around the block had less throttle stick ----maybe it will work it self out ---idle at 650

Last edited:
VIPR PWR said:
yep mpg lol ---fixed----I will be enjoying the truck as soon as the traffic lets off here -----:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Second putt around the block had less throttle stick ----maybe it will work it self out ---idle at 650
Give her about 72/hrs. (3-days of normal driving) to learn everything she lost.......:elefant:

Quick

I thought that I had the throttle hanging resolved. But it's not. Chubbs was in the truck with me today and it would stick at about 900 rpm. If tapped the throttle quickly it comes down. When I got home I pulled into the driveway and left it running in park with the throttle hanging. Checked and there was about 1/16 of an inch of space in between the throttle stop screw and the throttle linkage. Turned the screw in another half turn, just to the point were it touches the throttle linkage (about 1 1/4 total turns since the install), so I'll see how that goes. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Mine's not hanging at idle. I'm having some fun trying to get the TV cable adjusted just right, but no issues at/off idle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back