Blackviper Engine Build

blackviper said:
Clint, it's really kind of you to come out to Dom's rescue after you guys publicly thrashed one another. I've been as informative as possible with my build thread for those interested in pursuing the same with no personal gain in mind whatsoever. In addition, I"ve shared concepts, ideas and company information with some of our vendors to pursue distributorship and or development of additional products we could all benefit from.

This forum is suppose to be informative so people ask questions all the time as I know I've answered my fair share. I just can't remember asking you or Dom for anything. For the record, I've done nothing but give Dom accolades for his build and accomplishment.

Lastly, at close to $100,000.00 in my truck I have yet to get anything for free.

owned

flchub said:
for one what difference does it make what i've said to dom publicly in the past,if you really have something you need to say to me well you have my phone number or i'll meet you in person,but i doubt i'll here from you.

but lets get to the real point here,first this was suppose to be a thread that included you installing a intercooler on a roe,you have everyone waiting for this intercooler setup .now you're installing nitrous to cool intake temps down. did you tell everyone the intercooler does'nt work,i didn't see that post from you

dom gave you a legitimate dyno number but since you're expecting 1000 rwhp you tell him to leave your thread alone and to respect you.

i suggest you prove him wrong via the dyno results but if he is right then what? you spent 100k for a 700hp truck .

u you dont want stuff for free just borrow them along with expecting everyone to answer your questions because you dont want to pay someone for that knowledge but hey it works for you.

get more bees with honey (your words) really told me what you were all about,and you haven't heard from me since

trucks looks great,congrats,cant wait to see the magazine shoot you have been waiting for:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

still owned by blackviper

Clint, in case you haven't been following my build, the pictures of the intercooler and setup are posted on this thread. I've also reported that the water temperature exiting the cooler is 20 degrees above ambient in traffic and closer to ambient at highway speeds. My final report will be after the dyno day.

I've never mentioned 1000 rwhp as that would be an unrealistic expectation considering my build and its compressor. My goal has always been 800rwhp on motor and boost. Hopefully, the nitrous will only add to that.

As far as me getting stuff for free and now borrowing it, I don’t know where you are going with that and it seems somewhat inconsistent with your previous post.

I have nothing to prove to anyone or any records to set. I only have to be satisfied with what I have invested and the outcome. I’m not one to brag and that will never change.

Thanks for the thumbs up and congratulations on your build and quarter mile time.

Last edited:
i dont need any rescuing and as far as blackviper owning anyone i just dont see it ....yet it might happen but i was just throwing some #s out there we all know that the roe is not a great base but hey maybe george will prove everyone wrong i guess i am just skeptical..... its a cool truck a lil to mexicaned out for my likes and hey i am a mexican so go figure..... but it will all come to gether hell you spent a 100k im pushin 200k it is dumb anyway you look at it sould habe bought 5 8sec cars for what i have in this heavy ass turd...... but o well you live you learn.......i have no knowledge of roes on my personal vehicles only info from hear and stories of dissappointment and low dyno #s but when you get it all done and get some #s let us know and dont forget to post the dyno sheet ....hell it really dont matter because it will still weigh over 5000 pounds and stillbe a truck and still be slow....i should have bought a viper car at least it would be fast

505'sFastestViper. said:
never heard of him thats cool though but he had to have the giggle juice eh?

yea i think he did maybe 250 or something like that

505'sFastestViper. said:
never heard of him thats cool though but he had to have the giggle juice eh?

heres where he ran 11.03 on just blower from what he claimed

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5682

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Last edited:
all 3 (chub, dom, and blackviper) of you guys have builds most of us dream of, and most will never have. There is no reason to measure d*ck size here.:D All yalls builds bring something different to the table. You all our blessed to be able to do such amazing things to your trucks, so can't we all just get along??:dontknow: :rock: :dontknow:

jontyre said:
all 3 (chub, dom, and blackviper) of you guys have builds most of us dream of, and most will never have. There is no reason to measure d*ck size here.:D All yalls builds bring something different to the table. You all our blessed to be able to do such amazing things to your trucks, so can't we all just get along??:dontknow: :rock: :dontknow:

What a concept !!!Just seems that when these two (FlChub and 505)there's usually UNNECESSARY comments involved !!!Surprise surprise !!!"you have a lot of cool stuff goin on maybe a lil to much for me but i think it will be fun and you will be more then happy with your truck after all it will be way faster then the burros your ancestors are use to riding" .Jorge,keep up the good work and ignore those that need to be !!!:rock:

jontyre said:
:rock: :rock: :)

Well, I think we have all moved on and I'm looking to get my thread back on track.

I almost finished the billet plate install that will house the nitrous contols and gauges. These are the same plates I posted pictures of and Stinker will be offering. I will be posting daytime pictures tomorrow for all those that ask. So far, it looks pretty trick. Especially the lighted effect of the engraving.

Last edited:
blackviper said:
Well, I think we have all moved on and I'm looking to get my thread back on track.

I almost finished the billet plate install that will house the nitrous contols and gauges. These are the same plates I posted pictures of and Stinker will be offering. I will be posting daytime pictures tomorrow for all those that ask. So far, it looks pretty trick. Especially the lighted effect of the engraving.
I look forward to pics of this piece and pics of the AFR and DashDaq.

Here are the pics of the setup. Not quite done but you can get an idea. The 6 Innovate LC1s and 2 Autometer widebands will be hooked up to the Dashdaq. I will be moving the two gauges from the steering column pod and mounting the Autometer widebands there. My day got cut short so I will be finishing the install next weekend.

DSCN1135.jpg

DSCN1136.jpg

DSCN1137.jpg

Damn George, I can't stop drooling !!! WOW !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back