Blackviper Engine Build

blackviper said:
I'm thinking the same thing. I've spoken to Dusty in length and his builds hold a considerable amount of records. He is constantly competing in some sort of event which should keep him at the top of his game.
guys get ahold or send a pm to jrgnd, there is a guy in virginia if not mistaken that is closer to ya'll and accoriding to ricardo is holding a ton of records with his 48res also

Truck looks absolutely amazing, gives me some ideas for over the next few years of stuff i would like to get done.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
guys get ahold or send a pm to jrgnd, there is a guy in virginia if not mistaken that is closer to ya'll and accoriding to ricardo is holding a ton of records with his 48res also

Who all is running a tranny from this guy? everyone on here recommends Dusty and thats who i'm planning on going to.....

Damn George,I don't think there's much more to your truck !!!It's just drop dead gorgeous all the way around !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Dennis. I still have a few more things to do but mostly, I'm focusing on getting it tuned.

Yes it is. It's a 25 gallon fuel cell mounted where the spare tire use to be. It's fitted with the OEM hanger and Justin's fuel pump setup,

Last edited:
blackviper said:
Yes it is. It's a 25 gallon fuel cell mounted where the spare tire use to be. It's fitted with the OEM hanger and Justin's fuel pump setup,
sweet ...what did you do to your rend it does not look stock????

The rearend is stock except for a diff cover, QA1s, rear sway bar, air bags and 60 inch custom traction bars.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
one of the nicest builds on here jorge, kudos on the work buddy:rock:

i agree i thought i had something goin but dam he blows me out the water i hope this truck comes to panama i have to c it in person:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

05dodgesrt10 said:
i agree i thought i had something goin but dam he blows me out the water i hope this truck comes to panama i have to c it in person:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Dude you do have something great. Just you and Jorge are on complete opposite side of the spectrum. You kick ass at the look good show and he kicks ass on the go fast side, there both one of a kind.:rock:

blackviper said:
Thanks Dennis. I still have a few more things to do but mostly, I'm focusing on getting it tuned.

HURRY!!!:burnout: Do you have a date set? I can't wait to see these numbers bro:elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Dude you do have something great. Just you and Jorge are on complete opposite side of the spectrum. You kick ass at the look good show and he kicks ass on the go fast side, there both one of a kind.:rock:

thanks but his ideas are slowly driving me toward another build i jus need a 06 now:)

05dodgesrt10 said:
thanks but his ideas are slowly driving me toward another build i jus need a 06 now:)
That is one bad thing about this site. If your thinking of saving money, don't log on for a while. Because not only the Ideas you have cost money, but then comes along Jorge and he has to up the antee on everything:dontknow::D Still waiting for news on the Intercooler:itsme:Jorge:p

DevilDawg3097 said:
That is one bad thing about this site. If your thinking of saving money, don't log on for a while. Because not only the Ideas you have cost money, but then comes along Jorge and he has to up the antee on everything:dontknow::D Still waiting for news on the Intercooler:itsme:Jorge:p

i second the intercooler:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back